No announcement yet.

Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be nice to see some vinyl in stock. Carbon, red, green, blue etc. The stuff I picked up at Canadian Tire is not 3M brand and finicky to work with.

Comment

• Make your wishes for EK - if any.
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Could you get them to send me 10 rolls of 1 ounce gold coins please. Click image for larger version

Name:	gif (19).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	76185
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• I want a waterblock for a Corsair 1500i power supply. Wouldn't it be awesome to watercool that beast?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclops View Post
            I want a waterblock for a Corsair 1500i power supply. Wouldn't it be awesome to watercool that beast?
            hahahaha like the idea
            but just because we cant or a lot of heat from this monster?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclops View Post
              I want a waterblock for a Corsair 1500i power supply. Wouldn't it be awesome to watercool that beast?
              What for ? If you draw any more power from it the breaker will blow !
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Hi everyone

Daz, do you have any 240 slim rad with multiport? no need to have 6 port, just 2 regular and another one

this rad will be on bottom of the case and will be the lowest point, and want to do the drain port on it
                and this rad will be hidden and want hide the drain port,

if any have any suggestion please?

seriously I found only XSPC EX240 multiport, but I don't want any XSPC in my build anymore, (long story)

I want something else, for sure if Darkside have on , I will be very happy
                if not, I will noit use EX240, I will go for another plan

Thanks
                Last edited by snef; 06-26-2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• I could make one up for you if you want, but you will have to re-paint the area after.

Comment

• ahhhhhhhh its possible with the new Darkside 27mm????? if yes you will be my hero, seriously I think I will mary you

and repaint it...............................................d o you remember the last time I use a rad without repaint it?

Comment

• This is the first one I did 2 years ago. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3505.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	76191

Comment

• that's really nice

possible to put it on same side as inlet outlet?

Comment

• Yes sir, would do a nicer job on yours of course.

Comment

• will you mary me?

seriously, I LOVE YOU lollll

when Daz put it in store, I will buy one and ask Daz to ship it to you,

Comment

• No thx, I like the little ladies myself thx. Order a Bitspower 8mm m/f spacer extender and get him to send it to me when they arrive.

Comment

• perfect

Comment

Working...
                                X