No announcement yet.

Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya that's what I was referring too, they were talking about it on one of the monkey meetings.
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• They just need to ginny a few more panther chameleons for testing..
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Daz. Is there an eta on when the darkside triple kit will be back in stock????
        "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Comment

• Hello Daz, I'm just wondering if you have ways of putting your hands on Vandal switches and front panel connectors (as well as crimps if they are different than eps/pcie crimps).
          Last edited by Virgule; 10-14-2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Recently did some hunting around for thee very things.
            I found DigiKey to have an excellent selection of Vandal switches Only posting this because I know Daz doesn't carry this type of item. I usually get next day delivery from Digi Key as well. One of the few companies that ships as fast as Daz does.
            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
              Recently did some hunting around for thee very things.
              I found DigiKey to have an excellent selection of Vandal switches Only posting this because I know Daz doesn't carry this type of item. I usually get next day delivery from Digi Key as well. One of the few companies that ships as fast as Daz does.
              Thanks for the info!!

Comment

Recently did some hunting around for thee very things.
                Oh my god, I'm so lost though with all that selection.

Switch function : OFF-ON or OFF-Mom
                Current rating : 50mA, 1A, 2A, ...
                Voltage rating AC : 50V, 125V, 250V
                Voltage rating DC : 24V, 28V, 50V
                Illumination voltage...

Comment

• I would go with 50mA and a 12 - 24 DC voltage rating.
                  12v Illumination LED would be fine, not sure of the exact voltage you get from the motherboards P-LED and HD-LED but I am sure it won't be over twelve.
                  Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                  OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                  Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

I would go with 50mA and a 12 - 24 DC voltage rating.
                    12v Illumination LED would be fine, not sure of the exact voltage you get from the motherboards P-LED and HD-LED but I am sure it won't be over twelve.
                    5v
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I would go with 50mA and a 12 - 24 DC voltage rating.
                      Yes, I figured it out.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Daz: you stock any replacement top caps for Aquacomputer reservoirs? My Aqualis tube doesn't have the nice 3-hole top I see on other Aqualis tube reservoirs, so I'm on the hunt.

Comment

• Hello Daz,

As you saw in my "Ask for help!" sub forum thread, I need two(2) Bitspower RAM covers II (set of 2) - Black (part number : BP-RAMCVALII-BK). You only have 1 in stock. I thought of buying from members if anyone had spares but I also need other parts. In sum, I need the following (I'm including all that's either in stock or in low stock) :

- two (2) Bitspower RAM covers II (set of 2) - Black (part number : BP-RAMCVALII-BK) OUT OF STOCK
                          - two (2) Bitspower ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX Acrylic (Clear) waterblocks (part number : BP-WBV1080ARS-RGB) OUT OF STOCK
                          - two (2) Bitspower D5 MOD TOP Clear (part number : BP-D5TOPACS-BK) OUT OF STOCK
                          - one (1) Bitspower Z-Multi-400 (part number : BP-WTZM400P-BK) ONLY 1 IN STOCK

(not Bitspower)

- two (2) NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper 480mm ONLY 3 IN STOCK

I'm about to drop a massive order for an exciting project and I figured I'd see if you can stock up on some stuff and what your timeline is.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Hey Daz, are you all out of 360mm darkside rads(non x-flow)? The page on your store is completely missing when I went looking for one.
                            My Imgur

Comment

• Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
                              Hey Daz, are you all out of 360mm darkside rads(non x-flow)? The page on your store is completely missing when I went looking for one.
                              I decided not to make rads again at least for now.
                              __________________________________________________
                              Retro Build: Build Log,
                              Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                              Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                              Venom Build: Build Log,
                              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                              Orange Build: Final Video
                              HTPC Build: Final Video
                              __________________________________________________

Comment

• Hey Necro... you want an Admiral?
                                HAF932 Mods
                                C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X