No announcement yet.

Live show DazMode, ModZoo, Ek at 5pn EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to drive my kid to VELD music festival just while show was going on... catching up off-line now.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Lol. what a blast. I did so much research and had props prep'd and links to share, but none of it came up cause we talked about movies! who knew.

and I totally bombed the shout outs... meant to mention a whole lot of you guys over here, made a list ... but fail

anyway, "inspiration" IMO comes from the people you surround yourself with... that means you guys!!
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
        Lol. what a blast. I did so much research and had props prep'd and links to share, but none of it came up cause we talked about movies! who knew.

and I totally bombed the shout outs... meant to mention a whole lot of you guys over here, made a list ... but fail

anyway, "inspiration" IMO comes from the people you surround yourself with... that means you guys!!
        Well....I now know where they coined the term never see or meet your heroes,lol. But all joking aside, It was a very entertaining episode, especially the politically themed build conversation. Keep up the good work Bungs!
        Last edited by machiningguy; 08-01-2016, 02:50 AM.

Comment

One of the most entertaining shows I've seen from the mod zoo.
          Thanks for the shout out.
          Movies do make great modding themes
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Well done Bungz

you guys hit the mark on movie themed builds

my next project i been scheming for quite awhile now

"The Rocketeer"

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
              "The Rocketeer"
              Ooo thanks for the reminder, time for a rewatch!
              The Ultra Fancy Build
              The Bluehawk Pedestrian Build

The Bluehawk Ultra Build - Retired
              The Fancy Pedestrian Build - Retired

Comment

I love that you guys touched on the issue of the "significant other". Bill mentions that the SO has to actually approve the time spent away working on the project away from them.
                The Ultra Fancy Build

Comment

Hey Bung,
                  I finally got to finish the video today, quick question did Bill ask you to keep your glass out of the shot? I kept trying to see what kind of beer you were drinking but it seemed like you kept getting cut off every time you went to take a sip?

The cougar case really does show a lot of promise, i'm glad to see them getting into the market because I love the build quality on their fans. And the PSU shroud as well!?!? I really hopes it sells well it seems like it is full of "nice little touches" for a really competitive price.
                  The Ultra Fancy Build

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                    One of the most entertaining shows I've seen from the mod zoo.
                    Thanks for the shout out.
                    Movies do make great modding themes
                    Cheers Mate! I had a long list of other folks to shoot at, but forgot to read it... felt like I was getting the music at the end of my oscar acceptance.

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
                    Well done Bungz
                    thanks FF. I liked talking about movies, but the homework I did was more on "which Modders inspire you"
                    so I had a whole bunch of archived stuff from way back, including some of your work.
                    but alas... never got to share it.

@alex... no. he just told me to not vape in the live mic.

and it was a martini with olives, then finished off the set with a Manhattan
                    HAF932 Mods
                    C70 Mods

Comment

and it was a martini with olives, then finished off the set with a Manhattan
                      Woah, very classy!
                      The Ultra Fancy Build

Comment

Working...
                      X