No announcement yet.

Audio Technica ADG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What board are u using Bung? most have decent sound these days some even have a hp amp section built in... Least on the newer boards...
    Fiio parts I use are the e07 dac/amp the can be a stand alone portable and a dedicated headphone amp e09 that the dac fits into. Once the dac/amp is seated in the e09 the amp section on the dac becomes null and the e09 takes on the amp role for the dac. Most use the e17/e09 though u don't need too spend that higher amount as the e07 works fine in the combo. Don't confuse this with the older e7/e9 as they are not compatible with the newer e07 or e09.

Younge and lawrence is the headfone shop. Guy is setup in Canada post outlet in the front of the store and sells all sorts of highend headphones and amps that u can test even. Also CC carries some Fiio stuff though limited...

http://www.headfoneshop.com/
    Last edited by nass; 09-22-2014, 09:59 PM.
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

which board ... Its ROG z68.
      but you remind me that I've got four other boards in my closet to choose from, maybe change is time?

good link on shop... I'm checking now!
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

personally I don't use the onboard sound usually, find the external or sound card stuff cleaner, computer is a pretty hostile place for sound, external is the best way to go imho.
        Blackout
        Something-New
        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Like you said, the newer gen boards are much better.
          I think its time I went and found a PCI card.... then I'll look at DACs.

or, maybe I should STFU and drop in that ROG MVF that Jerry gave me.
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

these new boards am using they are toting that the sound is protected under layers, also my gaming one has cleaner usb connections designed for external dac/amps even. Special colored usb's they is...
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
            X