Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
    Ha ha ! Buy camera equipment.
    I was actually going to say 2 more cards but 3 is enough.
    I'm grabbing a tripod later on today and maybe a telephoto lens for my Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
      Damn Hero, don't let this disease spread!! I just picked up a second 980 today. I think I need a cheaper habit, like cocaine or heroin!
      Too late sir. I think we already infected the lot. My wife would agree with you on this being an expensive hobby and addiction haha.
      Here I am pondering about grabbing RVE,5930K and 32GB RAM ... I have to be careful because Mrs might want a bigger bribe.

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
        Ha ha ! Buy camera equipment.
        I'm such a noob that I can't even do a decent job with the bridge camera I bought. A good camera would be wasted on someone like me!

Comment

I got me the tripod, don't like it so I'll take it back tomorrow for something better. Here come more steady photos for my builds.

Comment

Got the Daz order on Monday and got it installed today. Thanks again to everyone for the assist on the bridge!

Last edited by Bartacus; 04-29-2015, 11:37 PM.

Comment

She looks pro Bart.
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Thanks Bungz! Still don't like EK's QC on these water blocks though. This time, they sent me black screws (first block has chrome ones), and they obviously didn't check if the little ziplock bag was sealed since all the screws and washers were scattered all over the box Thank god Hooded sent me that special EK wrench too, as EVERY SINGLE STANDOFF on the water block needed tightening up. QC is NOT up to snuff with EK GPU blocks it seems. Oh well, I'm stuck with em until the next upgrade. Thankfully they perform well.

Comment

If only we had an EK complaints inbox handler

but did you do the polish on that block? or is that factory?
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                    If only we had an EK complaints inbox handler
                    Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
                    Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
                    Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
                    Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
                    Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
                    Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

LOL! I polish nothing but my knob buddy. EK does acrylic stuff right, I must admit, although I hate the fact that they have to etch that many words into the bridge. I KNOW it's a parallel block, I don't need that WRITTEN on the damn thing. I also still think EK QC dude #54 deserves a smacking. Those little clear washers are hard for us old people to see! Lovely blocks though. Too bad you can only see the shiny backplates. One of these days I may need to switch to a horizontal setup.

Comment

aside from the stability you gain with this block...
                        a couple of these work just as good: https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...spacing_black/
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Yeah I have a pair of those in a box somewhere. I wanted the block though, just for the nice seal, stability, looks, etc. Which reminds me, I never even screwed in that 2nd GPU, that's how solid it is!

Comment

Working...
                          X