LED's Resistor where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED's Resistor where to buy?

Well I really hate having to buy these things online. I mean there has to be a place that you can just walk up to the counter and purchase these things.

After much hunting around I stumble by a store named Durham Radio they do service and repair and supply.
    Went in and found a complete wall of resistors of every flavour, and a large selection of LED's in various sizes. Finally I have a place to walk in and buy these things.

If your looking for such stuff look for a Radio repair in your area. There are a lot of Ham Operators out there still so this is one place to find lots of cool modding supplies.
    Last edited by Hooded; 12-23-2012, 12:29 AM.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Cool! I would never have thought to think of a radio repair place as a source let alone walk into one!!
    Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

So THAT's where all the Radio Shack geeks went! Back in the day, Radio Shack was the place to go for parts / expertise in electronics.

Comment

Working...
      X