Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High temp Gpu and Fitting questions

Hi there,

This is my first time doing watercooling loop, I'm at the stage where I've already done the leak test and now booting it up. I noticed that my GPU stays around 46-60 idle which is pretty bad. I'm wondering is it because (the picture below) there's a compression fitting right above the lower compression fitting that since the water is being pushed so fast it's not spreading throughout the whole card? My loops goes from pump to radiator to gpu to another radiator to cpu then back to reservoir. My Cpu is stay around 24-28 which I'm loving.

Another question is, if i was to remove the tube from under that gpu and I wanted to put some sort of fitting in between to extend another hose to the other side of the gpu block, what sort of fittings do I buy exactly. I'm not too sure what I'm looking for if I wanted to extend with fittings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fdf_zpsvlmkkk1f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	79788

There is no liquid going trough your block. Theoretically it should boil and shut itself down or blow.

move one fitting to other port.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Looks like the flow is going straight past the GPU block.
      You must not use the port on the side directly across from the inlet port. You need to use the port at the port that is at the other end of your block.
      And to the forum
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

drain loop now.

move lower GPU fitting to other side.

refill loop.

enjoy!
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
        X