Leak tester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leak tester

So im trying to build a leak tester and trying to piece it together.

A schrader valve, t-fitting, gas pressure gauge, NPT/BSPP threaded barb

However, im having a hard time looking for a threaded schrader valve. The only place i found that sells them separately is McMaster Carr. However, they dont ship to canada.

Ive tried local places (Princess Auto, Can tire, Crane, Homedepot, Rona, Lowes, local HVAC places) and i can't find that irritating threaded schrader valve.

Do you guys have any recommendation to find a place to find the valve? Besides Amazon/Ebay?

The latter is asking too much and id rather buy it from McMaster-Carr. But they dont ship to canada unless you're a business

Try this place out https://www.acklandsgrainger.com/
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Thanks. I couldnt find the stuff im looking for.

It seems like, that stubborn schrader valve is not sold here in Canada.

Comment

https://www.greggdistributors.ca/js/...fs/CatI011.pdf

What they list as a tank valve (bottom of the page) appears to be what your asking for.
        Corsair 800D
        2xD5S > FX-8370 > CH4-EX > 6990 > 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
        Software Developer

Comment

Try Home Depot again. But this time ask for a 1/8 snifter valve. Bur-Cam 1/8 snifter valve, model 150153, SKU 1000147870.
          They are $4.13 and lots of stores in Toronto area have them in stock.
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

High five Jerry!

really need to see this in action Prolab!
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Oh wow, thank you guys!

Just found out my friend actually orders stuff from McMaster-Carr for work. Just asked him to order my stuff instead.

Greedy bastard

Comment

Working...
              X