Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Cooled Build

Hi there!

I have a rig that is currently being cooled by a Corsair H110 CPU watercooler, but after discovering this site and forums I've decided to go whole hog and build a fully liquid cooled rig.

I'm looking for advice on what I should buy for this build.

I have a Corsair Obsidian 750 case, 1 Samsung Pro SSD, 1 regular 6TB HDD.

64 gigs of DDR4 Ram on an Asus X-99 motherboard (Corsair ram)

2x Titan X Nvidia in SLI out to a 4k LG monitor (32")

Intel i7 5820k CPU

EVGA 1200 Platinum PSU

I don't want anything flashy, and I'm not going to spend a day on cable management. I just want the best performance I can get out of this PC.

to the community.
    I would want to put water blocks on the GPU's and the CPU at least.
    Depending on the exact board you have there may be blocks for the VRM's and the chipset.
    I would want at least 6 - 120 rad bays for this, just not familiar enough with the case to say what kind to get 2x 360 or 3 x 240 or 1 x480 and a 240. The more rads you use the quitter the build will be. More rads means running more fans at lower rpms so that keeps the noise down. A good D5 or DDC pump to power the loop and the res of your choice.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Greetings Zarg. perhaps you are dreaming up something like this?

the Corsair 750 holds a 360 and 2x 240 rads easy as pie... ample cooling for your killer PC.
      although, if it were me, I would ditch that drive cage and make room for dual 360's...

Click image for larger version

Name:	7d2-7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	77007

whole hog is totally awesome, please share your creations!
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
      X