Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info on where to buy colored acrylic sheet

ok good news

Asus asked me to do 2 full build for CES 2017 and Corsair ask to do one before end of year

anyone know where I can buy 3mm mat black and mat white acrylic sheet, better online and no need to be 4' x 8' 25" x 15" is perfect

if I don't find any, I will buy clear one from any home depot and paint them black and white but prefer to have colored

thanks a lot

dude. plastic world. but they don't online sell sheets.

http://plasticworld.ca/store/index.p...dex&cPath=1_17

perhaps one of us could work out the shipment?
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

the problem is I need only scraps or small sheet, no need for a full 4 x 8 sheet, they are very expensive to ship

Comment

I know Canus Plastics here in Ottawa will cut small pieces for you, but I don't know if they ship. When I built the world's crappiest ghetto acrylic light panel, I bought from them and it was pretty cheap.

www.Canusplastics.com

Comment

No idea where to get in Quebec, but if your stuck I can get some cut locally then send it to you.
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

You just have to ask "snef", you know I can get it for you.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

thanks a lot guys very appreciate

and gdesmo , its what I did loll

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
                thanks a lot guys very appreciate

and gdesmo , its what I did loll
                You did ? I never got an email. Let me know if you do need something.
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I saw what you did.
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

lol ya plastic world is just down the street from G... They have all sorts of stuff there and will cut to size, got a cut piece for the bottom of your old sma8 there, used acetal though but they have it all, I believe.

Last edited by nass; 10-19-2016, 08:44 PM.
                    Blackout
                    Something-New
                    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Thanks guys, really appreciate

why we don't have all of these here

Gdesmo, will contact you in not so long, waiting for the case and dimension to know what I need

but any sheet of 3mm mat black acrylic around 15" x 25" and a bit more (don't want cost a lot in shipping)

cant wait to show you what I will do for Asus this year, they are just crazy hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
                        Thanks guys, really appreciate

why we don't have all of these here

Gdesmo, will contact you in not so long, waiting for the case and dimension to know what I need

but any sheet of 3mm mat black acrylic around 15" x 25" and a bit more (don't want cost a lot in shipping)

cant wait to show you what I will do for Asus this year, they are just crazy hahahah
                        Hang off until you know exactly. Am pretty sure you pay a bit more in shipping if it is more than 24 inches.

Comment

20 to 24 x 12 or more is perfect , I ordered both case today,Hex-Gear R80 and Parvum L1.0. damn they are so expensive

need to integrate a 7" touch screen in the R80

Comment

I presume you ordered the new R80 V2 Snef?

EDIT: scratch that, I think Pope is just doing the V2 now and it's not shipping yet. DOH!
                            Last edited by Bartacus; 10-20-2016, 01:59 PM.

Comment

not sure about the V2? where did you see that, I saw a new post by p0pe with an ITX board but nothing about R80 V2

EDIT: ohh just saw, do you mean R80 Prototype 2? if yes its not a new version but the second prototype he did before final release of the current R80, he did one black and this one is white

this guy is just a MONSTER of custom acrylic work, you know is one of my hero hahhaha
                              Last edited by snef; 10-20-2016, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X