Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triebwerk and shrouds screws

hey everyone,

I decided to give a the triebwerk a try, after receiving and taking out the first one (all excited), i realized that i have XSPC radiator with treading for 6/32 screws and well the triebwerk (and also my shrouds screws) only came with M3 and M4 screws. any idea where i can get screws that will fit? canadian tire as no such thing.

looking for
    65mm and 77mm long 6/32 (32tpi) screws

any tip would help
    Last edited by MRDcanadian; 04-27-2013, 01:19 AM. Reason: typo in messurment
    Orange GT Build
    Orange V8 GT Build
    Ice Phoenix Build

Si t'est pas pressé , ebay.
    They have everything.
    I'm trying to see where I got mine from I got a bunch of 6/32 lengths from the same person at a really decent price.
    If I don't reply to this topic right away its cuz im sifting through all my emails for the week.

But you should be okay by just doing a general search for 6/32 screws and the length you require on ebay.
    Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
    Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

found very close to one of my lenght on ebay.com and may just do the trick but the longer one is problematic as i cannot find one with a pan end and only with a flat end that as a kinda V shape that isn't ideal for mounting stuff as you want the bottom of the head to be flat when it touches the surface. my spouse found a custom screw place in ottawa and she will call for me tomorrow while i am at work in hopes they have some in stock or have a reasonable price for making them custom
      Orange GT Build
      Orange V8 GT Build
      Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

I found up to 2.5" long 6-32 allen bolts at CMS Industrial supplier and I found them at Fastenal.
        But only Black Allen bolts, never looked in the machine screws.
        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Fastenal in Ottawa- 6 Bexley Place 613-288-1470 ---505 Industrial Ave 613-745-9022 > 2 1/2 pan head 6/32 SKU 1128853 >>> 3 inch pan head SKU 1128854 both are zinc-plated with phillips head drive
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Fastenal on industrial is like a 5 minutes drive from my house. they also have black oxide gdesmo to match the color theme. thanks you so much
            Orange GT Build
            Orange V8 GT Build
            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Holy crap, I bought 3 of these fans too and never even noticed that (not installed yet). Glad I stumbled across this thread!!

Comment

Bolts Plus is a great source for stuff like this as well. In my experience Fastenal has been a pain about pricing/quantities and accounts. Glad it worked out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                  Holy crap, I bought 3 of these fans too and never even noticed that (not installed yet). Glad I stumbled across this thread!!
                  this only affects you if you have a XSPC radiator (unless other brand use iregular screw type that i am not aware of). i'll let you know how it works out bartacus if i find a local shop with decent price in ottawa (since you are here also).
                  Orange GT Build
                  Orange V8 GT Build
                  Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
                    this only affects you if you have a XSPC radiator (unless other brand use iregular screw type that i am not aware of). i'll let you know how it works out bartacus if i find a local shop with decent price in ottawa (since you are here also).
                    My main rad is XSPC, an EX360. I REALLY need to start learning to research this stuff before buying!

Comment

Working...
                    X