Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaccima View Post
    Thanks!

When it comes to water cooling, there's never a "final" order!
    lol i know man, gonna be order #4, still is not up and running yet. Each time i seems to be missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by cafu View Post
      lol i know man, gonna be order #4, still is not up and running yet. Each time i seems to be missing something.
      Don't feel bad , I do that ALL the time.
      Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
      Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Originally posted by cafu View Post
        same here made 3 orders in a row and i am still missing something and the pc was up and running just doing some touch up
        Orange GT Build
        Orange V8 GT Build
        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

I pumping store(s) orders every second day myself in attempt to finish damn Venom build...
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

hehe gonna list all the part I have so my next order I can start adding stuff to the case.
            Case gonna be 800D

Comment

Originally posted by scaccima View Post
              Okay I checked and using Feser 1/2" ID - 3/4" OD compression fittings, they will fit without the need for extension fittings. See pics below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1386[/ATTACH]

This one is upside down for some reason?? (Stupid webcam!)
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1387[/ATTACH]

These are the ones I'm referring to: http://www.dazmode.com/store/product...lue_pack_of_4/

I've used a bunch of these and for the price they can't be beat.
              I hear ya on the TFC fittings Mario... I've ordered a few blister packs of those myself and like you say you can't beat 'em for the price.
              CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
              XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Working...
              X