No announcement yet.

Plans, Maximus VI Formula and a loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um... the only place that I can get that tubing is from Frozen CPU... NCIX doesn't carry Primochill.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowline2332 View Post
      The stuff he had was the PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing 3/8"ID x 5/8" OD in Bloodshed Red. I think it would look beastly in my system and from what is said in that review it is pretty good stuff.
      I have that exact stuff in my build. It's supposedly plasticizer-free (THIS time), and it's a LOT stiffer than their previous gen tubing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
        I have that exact stuff in my build. It's supposedly plasticizer-free (THIS time), and it's a LOT stiffer than their previous gen tubing.
        How is it? Was it hard to install? I am kinda a new to this whole deal and yet I'm doing custom Water Cooling.

Comment

Um... the only place that I can get that tubing is from Frozen CPU... NCIX doesn't carry Primochill.
          Yes they do, 10 rolls of the 3/8 LRT red in BC and 5-6 in Ontario. One of the rolls is in the Scarb. store.
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Thanks... I'd really rather shop inside of Canada for my needs... hate spending a pile more money to get things from the states.

Comment

smart.... prolly gunna cost me extra 100 bucks or more to get the Primochill acrylic and fittings into my house.

at least NCIX tries. CC will have nothing to do with watercooling unless your name is Corsair...
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

How is it? Was it hard to install? I am kinda a new to this whole deal and yet I'm doing custom Water Cooling.
                It's not *too* bad, but it is tougher than using softer tubing like XSPC. I found it a bit tough to mount on the fittings, but I was stubborn. I hear if you dip the ends in hot water, it's a lot easier. I just man-handled and cursed at it.

Comment

Well I got my most recent parts order... including my Raystorm block...

Comment

Working...
                  X