No announcement yet.

First Post - Radiator Sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately I bought the blocks prior to reading that, but a 60 degree VRM should not be a big deal, but I agree that Swiftech dropped the ball on that one. I have other blocks though

I'm using that 1.3 volt mod for MSI AB 3 beta 15 and Zawarudo's LLC fix, WHICH consequently causes these Titans to go through the roof in power usage, but in regards to my original question, they stay cool in this WC setup which is fabulous.

Kill-a-watt shows 740 watts used with both cards at 1.3 volts at 1.3 ghz, which I think is a fair bit, so I might scale down that voltage because I can hit close to 1.3Ghz with the 1.25-1.27 volts range.
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

kinda surprises me actually. thought I read last year the komodo was on the top of the list?
      but this is talking VRM specific that is different here and not just core temps.
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
      X