Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admiral Rad

Hey guys and ladies

I purchased one of the new 360 Admiral radiators and i now need some fans. I am not sure of which to go with. I was looking at the corsair ones but do i go with the performance fans? Or do i go with the pressure optimized fans? Or do i go with a whole other brand of fans?

Can't go wrong with GT's
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
      Can't go wrong with GT's
      Yup. The GTs are much better than the Corsair fans, even those the Corsairs are prettier. Those rads look pretty dense, so I think I'd go with the GTs, or a similar high-static-pressure fan.

Comment

Gentle typhoons for the win!

Comment

Fin count is 12 1/2 -13 fins per inch so a GT 1450 or a XSPC 1650 will fit the bill quite well ! Glad to see another Admiral out there !
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I don't think old radiators rules apply to this type of rads. From anecdotal evidence (i.e my hands feel) Admiral rads have extremely low restriction for the air flow.
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Ya they look like they will let air pass through them quite easily compared to a standard rad. I seen on the box that they are Optimized Air Flow. Maybe it wont matter what type of fan you can put on them, wither it be a high static or performance fan. Oi decisions decisions

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                I don't think old radiators rules apply to this type of rads. From anecdotal evidence (i.e my hands feel) Admiral rads have extremely low restriction for the air flow.
                so then good arguement to get something that looks good...and sounds quite.

I'll be using either the Cougars cause they're orange... but 20bucks a pop.
                Or maybe painting some Corsairs like Snef does.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

I found these new noiseblocker fans. the specs on them looks really good, whats all of ur opinions. I know its from a competitor's web site, but they were the closest place i came across.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16..._Hot_Item.html

Comment

Working...
                  X