Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Water Cooling: First Build Help (Picking Parts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...m_77cfm_38dba/

will work the same and already sleeved.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

So I went with the BGears B-Blaster 120. These things create a wind tunnel, haha. Pretty darn loud when set at full, but I game with headphones so it's nbd really.

Here was my first go at a quick paint job. Wasn't too hard. Didn't take TOO much time or be too meticulous, lol. I'm impatient.

Focus was way off apparently, lol. Phones ftl.

Quick Q. I painted one of the three fans (need 1 more anyways for the bottom quad rad) before testing it. Has a bit of a coil whine. I'm gonna guess there's no way to fix this? Newegg isn't going to RMA a red painted fan-blade fan, are they? Lol. Might have to get two in that case. =(

Comment

Last shot is sick. Red hot radiators!
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
          Last shot is sick. Red hot radiators!
          Thanks. Gonna have to buy 2 more now since I was 1 short and I don't think I can RMA it with red all over the fan blade, lol.

Meanwhile, it's cooling the CPU heavily when set to high while gaming. Was getting like 54C while running BF4. Guess it's time to OC to 4.4!

Comment

Originally posted by Redefined View Post
            Yeah, the depth of the GPU and bottom Rad is off, so there would ultimately have to be a bend, but I could have done it better. =(

Quick Q: How much would the reservoir be illuminated with an LED in the bottom LED plug when it's got red Coolant in it? I need to find a way to light that area without making it ugly, lol.
            Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
            I don't think it would do much with that pastel coolant. try taking your CCFL light out of its home and stick it behind the rez?
            as bungwirez said it will show just a little through the pastel coolant. if you want more of a pop you will need to go with LED lights like the darkside brand in dazmode store.

Originally posted by Redefined View Post
            fan does look sick sir
            Orange GT Build
            Orange V8 GT Build
            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Here was my first go at a quick paint job. Wasn't too hard. Didn't take TOO much time or be too meticulous, lol. I'm impatient.

=([/QUOTE] You, impatient ? Never would have guessed that !
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Working...
              X