CPU 27C
    GPU 25C

Full Load
    CPU 57C (AIDA64 stability test)
    GPU 45C (Unigine Valley)

the issue is im not able to bleed with this low flow/head pressure
    little video to show you

I have 2 D5 Vario in serial, both set at 5

I have a choice, first, return to one Res (I think the issue is the second res)
    or dual loop, one for CPU and ram and one for GPUs
    don't forget, I will have 2 GPU

what do you think

Looked slow to me, first thing I would do is unplug one of the pumps and see if there is any difference. If not plug it back in and unplug the other one. Did you double check and make sure it set at 5 not 1. How do you have the pumps wired in ?(controller, Aquaro, pwm from board) Somehow doubt it is the reservoirs.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Make sure pumps work, i'e no power supply issue . Sometimes after crimping things go not perfect.
      Check that pump inlet outlet is right on both.
      Tilt case to make sure no air pocket in radiator.
      Cycle pumps to make sure no air pockets anywhere else.
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

yes both pump works
        they are connected directly to the power supply
        just tested the cable with a PSU tester, check V with a multi-meter and they are OK

I know they are at 5 because both pump turn at 4800rpm and I turn down and turn back to 5

with the exact same setup but with my 2 7970
        they are perfect, but the only difference is the inlet of res are coming from the side

look these pics

first is with my 2 7970 and inlet on res is on side and look the flow in res, pretty good

now I change for only one GPU but change the inlet to the front (red Circle)

and sure I have bubble, they are dancing (in Pink circle), I cant remove these, I put the case on all side multiple time and for more than 3 minutes each side
        on the left, on the right, on the front, on the back, still missing only on top but lollll I cant

Comment

does it make a difference if you only use one rez?

prolly a little too soon to think that your coolant dye is precipitated out of solution and causing a clump to block flow?
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

What kind of plugs are you using to plug the opposite side of the GPU block. If the are too long, too much thread, they can screw in too far and stop flow. Since you've only changed the GPU's that's the first thing that comes to my mind.

Comment

On one side is ek stop plug ( came with block)
              And on the other is bitspower fittings
              I will try the 2 mm spacer in ek box, good idea, thanks

Comment

ok

did some test this morning

its not the fittings, I use EK stop plug, they are very very short and Bitspowers have 5mm thread, no interference with flow

I bypassed the GPU, same results very low flow, its not the GPU waterblock

I bypass CPU and Ram. same results very low flow, its not the CPU or Ram waterblock

the only think im not able to bypass is rad,
                but I put my case on the back, front and both, (put rad inlet and outlet on top for 4 minutes), power cycle the pump maybe 40 times and same results, low flow

it can be only 2 things

1- I did something wrong and kill my pump, 2 years old pump, maybe one died before but in serial its hard to see

or

2- I have something in rad and this fill an outlet port but seriously, not sure about this one because if drain my loop, the coolant use the same path, including rad and it drain really really fast

I will buy 2 new pump

do I go with dual loop?

for sure stay with D5 (I have pump top)
                PWM version , Vario or strong?
                Last edited by snef; 01-03-2014, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Unplug power from one pump, then run
                  Switch the power to other pump and run.

Should allow you to see if it's only one not working, or both pumps not working properly.
                  Quad triple check power cables are working 100% try different cables for power.
                  Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                  OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                  Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

I put both pump on same molex (custom cable) and I know I have correct volt on cable because I tested it yesterday and my CCFL are on the same Molex cable

and I have only one cable with 3 Molex connector and I tried all 3 (one for CCLF, one for Feet leds and one for Pumps)

anyway I seriously think change D5 for DDC 3.1 in dual loop and put these under both res

like that I can put push and pull fan on rad and really easy to work on case
                    now its a pain in the ass to remove top from pedestal to see and work on pump

I use DDC 3.1 in a lot of rig (Icy blue angel, Purple Chimera and more) and never have any issue, all still work perfectly

but these after 2 years failed and one of my friends D5 died last week

Comment

Look at my venom it has crazy amount stuff too. Even with one pump I have 1.9L/min, with two I have 3.0L/min. There has to be something restricting your flow.
                      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                      Venom Build: Build Log,
                      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                      Orange Build: Final Video
                      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

No question ! Unfortunately access to the pedestal images is not so easy with tubing in the way. Most likely something to do with dual pump configuration or them working against each other. Hope this is fixed soon.More updates please.
                        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Hate to say it but tear down and retest.

You'll pretty much being doing that if getting new pumps
                          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

I will dismantle the rig tomorow
                            And check, i will create a loop with only pump and res

And check rad

Comment

sorry man, this has suck written all over it... but the rest of us will get to watch you put her all back together again
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X