Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 120.3 (360) radiator template

hey everyone,

I am looking for a 120mmx3 template 15mm spacing for the screws. i am working with a company to have an acrylic top mod for my case. i did have templates in that i printed for them in .pdf but, they were only for 240mm and they are asking for .eps or .dfx file of te diagram so they can use there small rotary machine make the finish. would anyone have such a thing????
    Orange GT Build
    Orange V8 GT Build
    Ice Phoenix Build

Is this what you are looking for ?> Click image for larger version

Name:	ex-rad-225_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	74617 to do this > Click image for larger version

Name:	Double top 002.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	271.5 KB
ID:	74618 I hope this helps, sorry the schematic was not a great quality.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

try this for your .pdf to .eps issue?

http://www.go2convert.com/

the only rad templates I know of are on MNPCtech... and they're just 120.2 or 140.2
      guess you could do a little cut and paste there.

http://www.mnpctech.com/Fan_Grill_Templates.html
      Last edited by bungwirez; 10-12-2012, 12:24 AM.
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

http://www.aquatuning.de/download/Aq...-Schablone.pdf it's in German but numbers are numbers
        • Hush
        • Intel i7 4770K • XSPC Raystorm • MSI Z97 MPower • Crucial Ballistix DDR3-1866 9-9-9-27 2T
        • 2x Zotac Geforce GTX 780Ti AMP! • 2x EK-FC780 GTX Ti
        • Sandisk Extreme II 480GB SSD • Intel 520 Series 180GB SSD • WD Black 1TB
        • Custom Water Cooled Phantek Enthoo Primo • Antec HCP-1000 Platinum 1000W PSU
        • EK Coolstream XTC 280 w/2X Cougar Vortex HDR 140mm • XSPC RX240 w/2X Scythe GT AP-15
        • DazMode STORM DDC 3.25 • Aqualis Reservoir with DDC mount Pump Top

Comment

Koolamce has gif image support files of each rad with all dimensions required.
          EK has a PDF of the rad specs with the measurements.
          Some XSPC rads have PDF schematic.
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

thank you all for the reply everyone. i am doing something very similar as the picture Dgesmo. the file type i was looking for is to load in a rotary machine. i used the template from aquatuning. I went back to clairify the project and they will be able to make my piece for a new case top. i should get it in a few days will post my work log as soon as i can get all my stuff planed.
            Orange GT Build
            Orange V8 GT Build
            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

contracted out = cool. until the day I buy a CnC machine
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
                thank you all for the reply everyone. i am doing something very similar as the picture Dgesmo. the file type i was looking for is to load in a rotary machine. i used the template from aquatuning. I went back to clairify the project and they will be able to make my piece for a new case top. i should get it in a few days will post my work log as soon as i can get all my stuff planed.
                Picture is the top of my rig and it is spelled gdesmo. Have a good evening, time to hit the sack.
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                  Picture is the top of my rig and it is spelled gdesmo. Have a good evening, time to hit the sack.
                  I am sorry about the typo there gdesmo.

quick question for you. how did you manage to mount that top on you're casse? (did you screw it in or glued it for example) it seams like you screwed it in, if so you probably made hole in the frame to attach it.

the thing i havn't figure out is how i will do just that on my LVL10 gt casse. the rad i decided on is 60mm thick and i need to gain 19mm of room inside the case going upwards so i dont block my atx mobo power inlet (very now well placed on 2011 sockets) so, i'll be making some kind of spacer that will be 1/2 inch thick to elevate this piece i am ordering (kinda like a picture fame but with the lenght and width of the casse). this is all new to me so not exactly sure what methode will work best
                  Last edited by MRDcanadian; 10-13-2012, 01:15 PM.
                  Orange GT Build
                  Orange V8 GT Build
                  Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

It is screwed in (ghetto build) for now, there are two pieces split in centre. To elevate the top you could get some square stock in the same colour and use solvent cement to glue it to your top that you are making. Click image for larger version

Name:	top parts 001.JPG
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	74620Click image for larger version

Name:	top parts 002.JPG
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	74621Click image for larger version

Name:	top parts 004.JPG
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	74622Click image for larger version

Name:	top parts 005.JPG
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	74623 Square stock comes in a lot of sizes just be careful with the MEK solvent went using because it slightly melts plastics.

Comment

thank you so much. this is very usefull information
                      Orange GT Build
                      Orange V8 GT Build
                      Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Working...
                      X