• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer Dove. soft on the hands.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Yup, you have to have that girly touch of a nurse you know.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

^^^ Google it to come up with some ideas....for my first WC Loop I got 10 ft....allowed for errors cutting...of which I had a few...decided to change routing etc etc..had a couple of ft leftover when I finished
        3930K @ 4.9 Ghz w EK Supremacy
        RIVE w 16GB Dominator 1866 Mhz
        SLi 780Ti w EK Full Water Blocks n Backplates
        XSPC Photon 170 D5 Vario Pump / Rez Combo
        900D w XSPC RX 480, EX 360 & EX 240
        AX 1.2 Kw
        W10 HP x64

Introducing me n my OCD to Watercooling is like taking an Alcoholic to an "All you can drink" Mexican Beach Bar!!

Comment

Originally posted by simsin View Post
          thx triplem

Silly question but the warm water should be distilled warm water, right? if so would I just heat on the stove?

soapy water = any soap ? or something specific?

thanks triplem!
          You're welcome

I know the hassle's of the first water cooling build as I'm in the process of building my first one as well.
          Computer Hardware:
          ■ Asus MAXIMUS VI Formula ■ Intel I5 4670K @ 3.20 GHz ■ Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR3 1600MHz ■ 2 Crossfire XFX Radeon R9-290X @ 1000MHz ■ Corsair AXi12000 ■
          Water-cooling Hardware:
          ■ EK Supremacy Clean CSQ - Full Nickel CPU water block ■ 2 EK R9-290X Acrylic and Nickel VGA water blocks ■ 2 EK R9-290X RAM Backplate ■ XSPC RX360 radiator ■ Koolance RP-452X2 Rev.2 dual bay reservoir ■ 2 Alphacool Variable Speed D5 pumps in series ■ Aquaero 6 XT Fan/Pump Controller ■

Comment

Originally posted by TripleM View Post
            You're welcome

I know the hassle's of the first water cooling build as I'm in the process of building my first one as well.
            Im comfortable with most stuff at this point! Ive read lots on the topic and feel prepared to tackle it head on (I hope hehe)

The only thing im regretting is getting some used gear due to finances... I want to make sure I clean it properly since most of the loop will be brand new (only pump/res/cpu block are used)

Comment

The best thing for me was actually Daz's how-to videos, they are about the only ones of their kind on the internet.
              Computer Hardware:
              ■ Asus MAXIMUS VI Formula ■ Intel I5 4670K @ 3.20 GHz ■ Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR3 1600MHz ■ 2 Crossfire XFX Radeon R9-290X @ 1000MHz ■ Corsair AXi12000 ■
              Water-cooling Hardware:
              ■ EK Supremacy Clean CSQ - Full Nickel CPU water block ■ 2 EK R9-290X Acrylic and Nickel VGA water blocks ■ 2 EK R9-290X RAM Backplate ■ XSPC RX360 radiator ■ Koolance RP-452X2 Rev.2 dual bay reservoir ■ 2 Alphacool Variable Speed D5 pumps in series ■ Aquaero 6 XT Fan/Pump Controller ■

Comment

Working...
              X