"MAX" Inwin 103 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "MAX" Inwin 103 build

I fell in love with this case layout after using a 101 in a previous build so when i sold that computer and started a new build i already knew what case i wanted to use! I also knew i wanted to upgrade my entire loop so here is my final revision of my personal build i have called "Max"
    Took me a few tries to get it right as i didn't like some of the tube runs at first so had to order more fittings.

Let me know what you think!

Specs:
    9900k at 5ghz
    32gb 3600mhz Gskill ram
    2080 Strix on Ek block
    Maximus Formula X
    EK PE series radiators
    CoolerMaster Fans
    750w Seasonic Power supply
    InWin 103 case
    500gb WD black NVME
    2tb 860EVO SSD
    2tb WD black HDD
    1TB Kingston SSD
    Custom cable extensions by TPB Mods

Nice looking build, with great cable management and nice, elegant tube runs.

A worthy upgrade

I love the Inwin 101/c/103 case. I think it's as good as it gets for well built, economical and easy to use case.

And it comes with a handy dandy GPU holder for those saggy GPUs.

No one like a sagger.

Well Done!
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

It's funny you would mention that handy dandy GPU holder, cause it had some major sag going on! In air cooled form it hit the fan and i could never use it. Once i got the 2080 in there with the block on it was really an eye sore, put a couple orings over it to protect the block from scratches and got it sitting pretty level.

Thanks for the positive feedback! I was pretty proud of this build when it finally all came together.

Comment

Since i didn't have a build log or anything I wanted to share a few more pictures to show what started it all. The first is my build in an InWin 101 TUF, then my first custom loop. It all started when I bought a thermaltake kit with everything i needed, oh what an addicting/expensive hobby it turned into! Without that first build and the need to always upgrade something i wouldn't have got to here.

Comment

Nice rig, well done.
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Seeing the other submissions i decided to get the best pictures i could. Also forgot to mention i had to cut the back of the case to make the rear radiator fit, had only taken one picture so didn't bother posting it.
            Best of luck to all the other builds this month! so many great looking rigs!

The best pictures i could get of "Max"

Comment

Perfectly arranged a small case build. Small builds are not easy (been there), you master it well!
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Top notch cable management too, definitely not an "epic_fail" in that case.

Ho hum now I have to get mine out and put some goodies in it because I'm very jealous.
                DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Working...
                X