WTB:EK ASUS Crosshair V Formula(-Z) NB/VRM water block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB:EK ASUS Crosshair V Formula(-Z) NB/VRM water block

I know this is probably a long shot but looking to water cool my NB/VRM's on the Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z. Can't seem to find this anywhere so hoping someone here might have one?

Attached Files

EK only has a limited quantity left. I'd get Daz to order one before they are all gone.
    http://www.ekwb.com/shop/blocks/moth...-z-acetal.html

Or the WaterCool Heater killer block is nicer imho.
    http://shop.watercool.de/epages/Wate...el%20AM3%2B%22
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Thanks for the help Hooded. I could have sworn when I looked at the site it showed no stock. Put in a request to Daz to see if he can get it.

Comment

hey there... prolly just as easy for you to get it from PPC...

http://www.performance-pcs.com/water...-z-acetal.html
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by pmachado View Post
          Thanks for the help Hooded. I could have sworn when I looked at the site it showed no stock. Put in a request to Daz to see if he can get it.
          They have acetal, but not nickel + acetal... PPCs has both.

Comment

Well I guess I should have done a better job of looking. I did check PPC's but couldn't find it there. Thanks for the link bungwirez.

I'd much rather support Daz so if he can get it I will purchase from him. If not I will get it from PPC's or EK.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Comment

no problem. I don't hit PPC very often either, just for really rare, hard to find, or when I'm desperate and full of cash.
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

FrozenCPU says they are "orderable" as well.

I'd desperately love to have one, but I'm not full of cash

Comment

If EK has no stock, I cannot get it. I'm pretty sure it is discontinued part, so better grab it from PPCs while available.
                  Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                  Venom Build: Build Log,
                  Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                  Orange Build: Final Video
                  HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                    If EK has no stock, I cannot get it. I'm pretty sure it is discontinued part, so better grab it from PPCs while available.
                    Their website shows limited stock. No problem Daz if you can't get it I'll pick one up from PPC's.

Comment

I went to order one on late Monday night before seeing this post and ran into the same issue. PPC only had a single one available, luckily it was the acetate+nickel. Unfortunately, the EK button is blue tinted with black lines across it, which makes it stand out. At lease there is a flex host in the way so it blocks it out some.

Was searching over the weekend for this part, and found that PPC was the only place world wide that I could find it stocked. Item is not marked as EOL on the EKWB site, but probably due to low demand they haven't been produced in a while. If you reach out to EKWB they might be willing to make one, though price is going to be higher due to it being a one-off.

Comment

Working...
                      X