Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale :: admiral radiators 240 and 360

Hello all,

In the spirit of the holidays and because these two items need a better home than seating on the shelf.

Admiral 240 - Dual 120mm ** Reserved **
    Admira 360 ** no longer available **

If you make a donations to your choice of charity group of a minimum 30$
    the item can be yours. if you want both you will need to give at least 60$.

Why 30$, well if you decide to send me the 30$ I will donate it toward Centre Aide Gatineau so they can buy turkeys for Christmas for the homeless.

If you decide to make your own donations I will need a prove with your Dazmode forum name on the receipt or screen capture.
    You can donate to Daz as well if you wish.

I will also pay half of the cost for the shipping.

Both items never seen H2O.

Merry Christmas to all of you!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141023_002350.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	79558

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141023_001516.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	79556Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141023_001445.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	79557

thanks,

Moogly

** First comes, first serves **
    ** Bung, sorry if I am not allow to do this **
    Last edited by Moogly; 12-22-2015, 01:14 AM.

Articles For Sale Threads Rules
    You must provide a picture of the products being sold that includes a handwritten piece of paper next to the item with your member name... a la HWC ya dig?
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

daily bump.
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Charity bump!

Comment

Another bump cause this is such a great offer.
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Well I'd five you 60 to donate to charity for just the 360 rad but it wouldn't be until the 30th so that doesn't help the specific charity you want.

Comment

Pmed

Comment

Stoked for the 360, Thanks! I've always thought these radiators looked bad ass.

Comment

I'll take that 240mm off your hands !

Pm'ing

Comment

Radiator arrived. Everything is in A1 state. Very trustworthy seller.

Comment

Hey Moogly,

I PM'ed you about a problem I have with the 240mm radiator. Check your inbox.

Comment

Hey Virgule... check this link for all things Admiral.

http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/showth...iral-Radiators
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                          Hey Virgule... check this link for all things Admiral.

http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/showth...iral-Radiators
                          Thanks for the link Bungwirez. Indeed, I think it's logical to assume the leak is coming from the end panel on the far end of the ports and it's a slow leak. I did a lot of research for any official link to TFC and the only thing I found is a twitter page with 8 followers and the last tweet dating 2 years ago. It seems like the company has gone under and now only distributors try and clear their shelves.

I will wait to see if Moogly has a better idea of where this particular radiator came from.

On a related note, Bungwirez, I did leak over my 980ti pcb, 24 pin connector and GPU 16x pcie connection. We're not talking liters but rather in the 25 mL range. The leak was distilled water with no additives. I absorbed all I could, blew air over the wetted regions with compressed air can and waited about 4 days. Do you think it's safe to start up the system ?

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Virgule View Post
                            Thanks for the link Bungwirez. Indeed, I think it's logical to assume the leak is coming from the end panel on the far end of the ports and it's a slow leak. I did a lot of research for any official link to TFC and the only thing I found is a twitter page with 8 followers and the last tweet dating 2 years ago. It seems like the company has gone under and now only distributors try and clear their shelves.

I will wait to see if Moogly has a better idea of where this particular radiator came from.

On a related note, Bungwirez, I did leak over my 980ti pcb, 24 pin connector and GPU 16x pcie connection. We're not talking liters but rather in the 25 mL range. The leak was distilled water with no additives. I absorbed all I could, blew air over the wetted regions with compressed air can and waited about 4 days. Do you think it's safe to start up the system ?

Regards,
                            If it's been 4 days and it was a small amount it should be fine. as long as it's totally dry and didn't have power when you got it wet then it should be ok. Funny enough is I had the exact same leaking issue with the 360 that he had. I wish TFC had done a proper recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Chann3l View Post
                              If it's been 4 days and it was a small amount it should be fine. as long as it's totally dry and didn't have power when you got it wet then it should be ok. Funny enough is I had the exact same leaking issue with the 360 that he had. I wish TFC had done a proper recall.
                              Yea, wasn't turned on. I turned it on today and no itch. Wow, really ?! You had the same leaking problem ? Did you disassemble the sides and inspect the damaged part ?

Comment

Working...
                              X