Fs- Corsair AX850 Modular PSU [SOLD]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs- Corsair AX850 Modular PSU [SOLD]

Used for week, but had to upgrade for bigger one.
    $80 by EMT, ship extra or pick up.

Attached Files
    Last edited by DazMode; 09-03-2015, 09:22 PM.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

I need one for a special project

how much for shipping?

edit: sent you a MP

Comment

Ha ha ! Special project. ^^^^^ Everything you do is special and awesome !!!
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

hahah Thanks a lot

but this one is very special and important for me

a charity organization contacted me to do a computer build for an handicapped child
        and I said yes,

not a monster power machine, the children don't need a lot of power for gaming and the budget is very very tight, did I say very?
        for now its will be a ITX FM2+ motherboard, AMD A10-7870k apu
        in a custom Parvum Veer 1.0 White, Red and Blue
        all EK water cooling stuff and fan

thanksa lot to both for helping me in this project

I worked and still work hard for sponsorship but I need to pay some hardware from my pocket, I really need to do this build for him

the theme is Montreal Canadiens Hockey team, more on Carey Price, the idol of the children
        Parvum will do a really great job with the case

and I will do a very special thing in the case but for now its a secret....

and the organization work hard to have Carey Price present when I will give the build to the child's Familly
        and put his autograph on the case, latest news, he said yes but need to accommodate his schedule
        I need a modular PSU and I know this one is overkill but not expensive and full modular
        I will do the sleeving white woth some red and just a little touch of blue

I will start a build logs really soon , I'm not in the right post sorry Daz

Comment

Damn, now I'm tempted to buy Daz 850 and give you my 750 for free!

Comment

Canadiens Theme ! Anything you need that I could donate ? Think I have a new XSPC AMD cpu waterblock and a bunch of red and white sleeved Corsair cables for the AX series.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1544.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	76814
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
              Damn, now I'm tempted to buy Daz 850 and give you my 750 for free!
              hahahha I'm open to everything, 750 is still overkill for what I need

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
              Canadiens Theme ! Anything you need that I could donate ? Think I have a new XSPC AMD cpu waterblock and a bunch of red and white sleeved Corsair cables for the AX series.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3485[/ATTACH]
              Wow its a lot of cables, I'm always surprised, you have always have something in a box somewhere hahahhaa
              EK give me all water cooling stuff and not sure it will be a AX corsair PSU, I will let you know
              Thanks a lot

Comment

I was actually not joking with my post Snef. If this is for a charitable build, I will gladly buy Daz's 850 and give you my AX750 for free (incl. shipping), no joke. As long as I can pay Daz WITHOUT Paypal (because fvck those losers, I'm done with em), I'm game. SRS.

Comment

I have an A4 5300 that I could donate. Little less powerful than the a10 though

Comment

I was actually not joking with my post Snef. If this is for a charitable build, I will gladly buy Daz's 850 and give you my AX750 for free (incl. shipping), no joke. As long as I can pay Daz WITHOUT Paypal (because fvck those losers, I'm done with em), I'm game. SRS.
                    Thanks a lot Bart, i will take it for sure, its rally appreciate, contact me by MP,

Originally posted by kennah View Post
                    I have an A4 5300 that I could donate. Little less powerful than the a10 though
                    Thanks, this is really appreciate, i dont know so much AMD cpu, but i need a apu because i dont use a gpu for now
                    The child will game a little and setting at low/mid is more than enough, if he need more, i give him afeter sale service for life time
                    I will install it
                    Again thanks you so much

Comment

Daz: me wanty. How do you want to work the EMT? If you PM me your email address, I'll EMT the money and PM you the security question / answer.

Snef: how quick do you need it? My current AX750 is in my main rig, so I'll need to buy Daz PSU first before I can send you the 750. Hope you don't need this ASAP!

Comment

Store e-mail is ok add $12 for shipping.
                        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                        Venom Build: Build Log,
                        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                        Orange Build: Final Video
                        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Snef: how quick do you need it? My current AX750 is in my main rig, so I'll need to buy Daz PSU first before I can send you the 750. Hope you don't need this ASAP!
                          Thanks a lot , when you are ready, no need to have it now

again Thanks a lot

Comment

If you want it, the a4 is yours. It's an apu, I was using it in my grandma's computer to play witcher and borderlands before upgrading her to an a6. Just pm me a shipping address.

Comment

ohh yes if its a APU, sure

Thanks a lot , appreciate

Comment

Working...
                              X