Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMT (and PM) sent Daz.

EDIT: and you're very welcome Snef.
    Last edited by Bartacus; 09-03-2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
      Canadiens Theme ! Anything you need that I could donate ? Think I have a new XSPC AMD cpu waterblock and a bunch of red and white sleeved Corsair cables for the AX series.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3485[/ATTACH]
      Hey are those Corsair cable kits? That would fit the 850 I just bought? If you're looking to clean out a box, I might be interested in a set of those if you're selling em.

Comment

Have to wait and see if snef needs some first.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Thanks a lot Gdesmo,
          Bitfenix will send me some extention white red and blue
          I will do my color theme with these

Comment

Snef, I can't get to pms on my phone, chip is shipped and should be there in a week

Comment

Cool ! The Alchemy ones ? Ha ha, they're in another box here. No joke.
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by kennah View Post
                Snef, I can't get to pms on my phone, chip is shipped and should be there in a week
                Thanks a lot,

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                Cool ! The Alchemy ones ? Ha ha, they're in another box here. No joke.
                hahahahha when I said you have everything, I was right
                do you have 8 or 4 pins eps and 24 pins in red , white and blue just in case?

Bitfenix drop me this morning, shipping is to high,

I will use Darkside (Dazmode) extention

Comment

Gdesmo sounds like he should be on a TV show called "Hoarders: Nerd Edition".

Comment

Ha ha ! I'm the producer ! Will see what I have later today snef.

Comment

Snef, you should start a thread on this charity build. If you're missing any parts, I'm sure most of us could help "fill in the blanks" for some older hardware.

Comment

I agree with Bartman on this one !

Comment

Please do snef. I'm sure we all have some house cleaning we could donate

I was really happy to send you the CPU, it saved me hundreds in what I was going to spend to build another computer with it!

Comment

I will this week end,

its a very good idea

Comment

Very strange indeed, I have some Bf cables and they are all just fan extensions and one 8-pin EPS cable. Weird part is that I only have red, white and blue, eerie I would say. If you can use them they are yours "snef".

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	76817

Comment

If snef is not using the fan extensions will take them G, was looking for some on the weekend, really need to find all my shit wife is real at hiding my stuff.
                                Blackout
                                Something-New
                                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                                X