New X99A MPower Board and 16GB Ram Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New X99A MPower Board and 16GB Ram Combo

My MSI X99A Mpower board has come back from rma I just need to pick it up this evening from UPS and I will also be including 16GB of kingston predator DDR4 memory to make for a very strong performing combo.

Here is a story for you that happens to be true. I sent my X99A Mpower board in for RMA after suspecting it was doa. I sent the board on its own, and received back from MSI a brand new board in box, with ALL accessories. So, whoever buys this combo will be getting double the included accessories because I don't need an IO Shield for a board I don't have and I have too many sata cables already

$475 takes all and I would prefer not to sell separate if possible. The Memory was never used by me except testing and was originally Snef's, whom used it for a couple of weeks and like I said, board is brand new.

If purchased separately the board is $400 and the ram $100 but this would make the perfect combo to move to the x99 platform. Pick up a 5820k and you'll get there for around 1000 bucks.

SOLD
    Last edited by Chann3l; 03-14-2016, 06:50 PM.

Pics and details added

Comment

Sold to Hero1

Comment

Nice grab hero
        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

YA Hero! good pick.
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
          X