For Sale: Intel Core I7 6700 and Asus Maximus VIII Gene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
    I'm having trouble finding anything concrete but it looks like you can still overclock the g3258 on windows 10 as long as you have a 'Z' board. I could be mistaken though, I wish M$ would just come out and say whats what when it comes to these issues.
    I never used a Z board with the G3258s. H81 is what I went with all the time. 70 dollar processor paired with 50 dollar motherboard and 10 dollar cooler. Price point was excellent and so was the performance. I've seen people with 3258s, a 200 dollar motherboard and a 240 AIO. Kinda missing the point there.

Comment

Hey Teni, can you hold the ram for me for a day or two? I'm negotiating for a board and cpu but they aren't done deals yet.

Also, what happened to the 6700 in the thread title? Sold or decided not to sell?

Comment

RAM is $0ld to Grinder
        Last edited by 10e; 03-09-2016, 04:55 PM.
        DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

pmed!!

Comment

Thanks Teni! I'll try to put it to good use

Comment

Working...
            X