WTB/Trade Caselabs case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB/Trade Caselabs case

hello. I'm looking for a case bigger then the Enthoo 719. Sadly, the dual pump/res combo for dual loop doesn't fit in it. I'd love something with room for 2x480mm 2x360mm radiator with thickness higher than EK SE. So i think caselabs would be my best bet. So here's the case I'd be interested in buying/trade.

Any Caselabs supertower,
    In Win 928 or at worse the 925
    Lian Li v3000
    Raijintek Eris Evo
    Thermaltake View 91
    Tower 900 white ( not my top 1)
    Thermaltake core W200
    Thermaltake Core w100 and p100. WP100

I might forget a couple and if anyone have suggestions, feel free to give them.

Anyways ideally, I'd love to trade stuff i have for one of these because I'm short on budget right now with all the money i invested in my nephew's build.

To offer i have:
    Thermaltake Level 20XT, pretty much new-200$
    Phanteks Enthoo 719, like new
    EK Revo 110mm res/pump combo (glass edition) like new (no pump).-125$
    EK Torque Nickel 13/10mm soft tubes fittings x16-100$
    EK Coolstream PE 360mm radiator a bit used but works perfectly.-75$
    EK Supremacy MX cpu waterblock used-25$
    Asus ROG Maximus XI hero wi-fi never used. Received with bent pins but fixed it and now works correctly. Also have the Monoblock from EK to go with it. Like new. only selling the motherboard and monoblock together.-400$ for both
    90° 200mm Riser cRise-20$

Im also selling all these if anyone is interested. If someone wants to trade for one of the cases im looking for, i will be willing to trow in more than one item to make up for it. Pictures to come bellow!

Keep in mind I'm in west Montreal and i cant ship or deliver because of heath issues so trades/sales have to be done here. I prefer it that way anyways. Allows buyers to inspect the parts they want so no surprises!

Thanks all for your time and fell free to ask if you need and give suggestions.. have a nice day!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200305_091014.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.3 KB ID:	91811 Click image for larger version  Name:	20200326_111020.jpg Views:	0 Size:	142.0 KB ID:	91812 Click image for larger version  Name:	20200326_105337.jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.5 KB ID:	91813 Click image for larger version  Name:	20200918_070443.jpg Views:	0 Size:	133.9 KB ID:	91814 Click image for larger version  Name:	20200520_195757.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.6 KB ID:	91815
    Last edited by Danny79-Qc; 09-19-2020, 10:50 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190901_183411.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	91817 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191209_193204.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	91818 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200626_180745.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	91819 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191210_174525.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	91820

Comment

I do have a Corsair 900D with all it's accessories and even the original box. Are you interested?

Comment

Nah sorry i had one and sold it. Really looking for one of the listed above.

Comment

I remember there couple other cases coming out but have been delayed. The LianLI Cerebus X is one of the more interesting case design and closest to caselabs modularity including removable motherboard try. Supports 2 x 360mm Radiator. Some people have managed to squeeze in three thick rads in the PC-011XL. However they are HWL rads (54mm) - One Up Top, One on Bottom and One in Back Chamber - Though has to be on way bottom since the hdmi cable output up top interferes with closing the back side lid. Otherwise wish you luck. There's also the Phantek Elite, which is an V3000 Clone but ultra expensive (more than caselabs equivalent was at that time).

Comment

Originally posted by section31 View Post
            I remember there couple other cases coming out but have been delayed. The LianLI Cerebus X is one of the more interesting case design and closest to caselabs modularity including removable motherboard try. Supports 2 x 360mm Radiator. Some people have managed to squeeze in three thick rads in the PC-011XL. However they are HWL rads (54mm) - One Up Top, One on Bottom and One in Back Chamber - Though has to be on way bottom since the hdmi cable output up top interferes with closing the back side lid. Otherwise wish you luck. There's also the Phantek Elite, which is an V3000 Clone but ultra expensive (more than caselabs equivalent was at that time).
            Yep. I know about the elite and v3000 and how expensive they can be. Joined a bunch of groups on fb and waiting to be lucky. Hopefully something will pop. Anything but the 011.. i soo hate that case. It doesn't hide noise very well and gosh there's just so many of them, can't have anything getting out of the lot with that thing. No way to make something different in it...

For now it will be built in the 719.. no choice... Getting really sick and it's a pain working now.. I'm really starting to hate that case too, none of the tube routing is easy to make. Nothing is lining up.. There's always a gap of like 5mm and i'm out of spacers/offset adapters... Oh well, nothing's easy these days. I should know about it lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Danny79-Qc View Post

Yep. I know about the elite and v3000 and how expensive they can be. Joined a bunch of groups on fb and waiting to be lucky. Hopefully something will pop. Anything but the 011.. i soo hate that case. It doesn't hide noise very well and gosh there's just so many of them, can't have anything getting out of the lot with that thing. No way to make something different in it...

For now it will be built in the 719.. no choice... Getting really sick and it's a pain working now.. I'm really starting to hate that case too, none of the tube routing is easy to make. Nothing is lining up.. There's always a gap of like 5mm and i'm out of spacers/offset adapters... Oh well, nothing's easy these days. I should know about it lol...
              If your serious about caselabs, i heard facebook market place and some even post on overclock.net. However, the dollars will be high there. Dazmode forum gets the better pricing. However, you still have that small gap thats hard to account for (happens in all builds). Hope you finish your build soon though.

Comment

Yeah I've been looking on Facebook but people are asking crazy prices.

Comment

There is a pretty good deal on one Caselabs THW10 Magnum case on FB in Toronto
                  https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...76400682610092 $700
                  Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                  OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                  Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                    There is a pretty good deal on one Caselabs THW10 Magnum case on FB in Toronto
                    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...76400682610092 $700
                    Thats fairly good deal actually. Thats one of the highly sought after ones.

Comment

Thinking about it. Thanks Hooded

Comment

I have a CaseLabs Pedestal for MAGNUM TH10A / TH10 / MH10 Case that I will sell for $40. Just want to get rid of it. Has dual 420 mounts.
                        Asus Z170 VIII Hero | i7 6700K | G.Skill Trident Z 32GB 2800 | 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 | Samsung 850 Evo 500 | CorsairAX1200 | Silverstone TJ11 | Caselab Pedestal | GTX 780 Lightning SLI
                        EK Supremacy CPU | RX480 + RX240 | MCP35X2-W | BP Z-Multi 250 | AP15's | BP Fittings | Distilled + Silver |

Comment

If i had the case itself i would sure buy it right away but I don't and even if 700$ would be a fair price for that case, I can't afford it since I can't work anymore. At that price I would probably go with the sma8 anyways but thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                          X