No announcement yet.

Axiom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It as been a really long day, I've progress on alot of thing but the to do list still get longer.

First, I've made a little modification to the case, to help me fill the liquid. Those are just the work on progress, it still need sanding and paint :

Comment

What took most of my day is that i've decided to make some custom grill fot the case. I do want to have a better flow because i try to use only to fan for the whole system.

So i've take the mesurement, and did some cad and cam files that i've mill. There are 2 1/8"thick front grill so i could re-use the front filter.

They look awesome in clear or frost, but i'll paint them black so it could fit with the case.

Comment

95% done

Comment

And i did mostly the same for the tom grill. that time, i'v use a 1/4"thick acrylic so it would be less flexible.

I really need to make another case with more clear of frosty finish. It really look great.

Comment

As i want to see the liquid in every block, i had to make a clear top for the ram block.

With a caliper a a little time :

LOL, I flipped it on the wrong side:

I made a new one and threadded it that reassemble it on the original metal plate :

Comment

final seembly of the Ram block and fit test on the mother board :

Comment

sure looks like a great start! that cardboard had me worried, buh im sure it's just templates. bring on the final pictures! sure looks like you know your way around a CNC

Comment

Sweet like honeycomb! Figures you had to get some food in there to replace the soup

Looks great!

Comment

I love Bykski! Very high quality to price ratio.

I'm going to heavily modify a Lian-Li O-11 Dynamic and I'm using their waterway and some of their other parts on it. Hope to add a bottom compartment, ala SMA-8 Revision to house 4 360 rads in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
                      I love Bykski! Very high quality to price ratio.

I'm going to heavily modify a Lian-Li O-11 Dynamic and I'm using their waterway and some of their other parts on it. Hope to add a bottom compartment, ala SMA-8 Revision to house 4 360 rads in that case.
                      it was the only block style available for my gpu. I really like it so far, but it super heavy.

Comment

Next stop was to fit all the parts in the case. Starting by the ROG front panel. I transfered the awesome lipton soup cardboard on a sheet of aluminum and cut those out.

Comment

As all the parts fitted well, I have bend the acrylic 14mm tube. I did lost one tube but i wasn't so bad. The hardest part was to make good measurements.

Comment

I’d did not think it would be that long to curve an extension cable. And i did it twice on the 24 pin because i did it the wrong side.

Comment

Making an excellent cable management is always difficult for me. That motherboard is the worst for that. Especially the sata connector. Truth is there's nowhere else where they could fit them.

Comment

Due to some issue while uploading the pictures, here are the final shots before 11pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X