No announcement yet.

Caselabs Reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What contest? I just joined the forum this week. Fill me in.

Comment

Little Hiccup with the build. Maybe good thing it happened, I got issues with filling up the system. Looking like loop design issue i need to see and will wait for heatkiller new rads/optimus GPU block before i redo loop. I will be doing air cooled build till everything is ready to go on water.

Comment

After couple of days testing, found the source of my issues. Something up with the Ultitube and D5 Next. Individually all components work but in my particular setup, something just makes that pump useless. I may have to go back to drawing board and order in dual pump for the Mo-Ra3. On that note, the Mo-Ra3 is looking the best purchase for me this year watercooling wise.

Also for those with new Ryzen cpu's and watercooling, i am noticing much higher temps. WIth just an Mo-Ra3 420 cooling the CPU only, I am getting 68 degree's on CB R23. I'm running 4.7ghz all core at 1.28volts Some reports are they are beta bios related. On my 3950X, i was getting 50ish degrees on CB20 at 4.3ghz with 1.3volts.

Comment

New Low. However conditions are so unrealistic

Comment

Had to say that rad setup is absolutely beastly!

Comment

Heres the build internal as now. I got lot of rethinking to do at the moment.

1. Got to resolve the issue with the aquacomputer ultitube . In this orientation the system internal d5 next outlet doesn’t pump through the outlet terminal. I have same layout on the external radiator heatkiller and it has no issues. I may need to replace that reservoir.

2. I may rethink amount of radiator needed down from two heatkiller to one.

I will have one more update once my custom sleeved cables come in this year and i will try to add in the the aquacomputer flow/temp sensor some where else in the system for testing purposes.

Comment

The lianli sl120 rgb is nice but too much rgb overall atm.Final build will tone down on the rgb. The two A12x25 are temporary

Comment

More picture

Comment

I did more work on system. Most importantly fixed water loop issues and installed the next high flow sensor. Its definitely an nice tool to add to your loop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7DAC6BD8-DD23-412B-8161-54E610915EA1.jpeg
Views:	171
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	92566 Click image for larger version

Name:	97629DEE-76E5-4F3C-8DE2-B5013FFDEF97.jpeg
Views:	170
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	92567

Comment

Looking like good thing i did get the 5800X lol. As expected B&H is super unreliable and now i'm in early 2021 launch. Looking like whatever i have done will be final till 2021 and I get remainder of my parts.

Also little tip if your getting 4k120 ultra speed cables. They are hit and mess. None of them are certified and basically if they flicker, it means its 4k60 cable. Tons of them on Amazon and which ones works is mystery.
                      Last edited by section31; 12-09-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

i got the X570 Dark Coming and chasing down custom cables but here are final Pictures for the year most likely. Post 1 of 2.

Attached Files

Comment

Last Round. Glad i went back to my caselabs S8, this allows me to effectively to do the motherboard, GPU block installation, two radiators without taking apart the whole system.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I got my Hero Dark today. So down to two heatkiller rads (unannoucned) and one GPU block. It's getting hard resisting that Optimus one (really expensive) as i see more live pictures of them. https://www.overclock.net/threads/op.../post-28695138
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by section31; 12-18-2020, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Also while build will be finished in 2021 as Heatkiller Rads and Optimus radiator won't be available till then. However, i am confirmed to be getting the Optimus FTW3 block. With the recent announcement of 15% discount on next order for everyone. That makes the blocks at very close price point to EKWB/Heatkiller (Optimus Copper version) and can't refuse them on price point based on there performance.

Comment

Working...
                              X