Caselabs Reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Draft Tubing Run for my modular concept​​​​​​.

Comment

Another revision (need torque order to come in) and will do same to gpu side (shorten the hard tube and increase length of soft tubing).
        Last edited by section31; 06-27-2021, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I decided to test out the unit while i wait for Optimus Strix Block to come. I got my Octo and Dewire Solution coming this week so i will have minor stuff finished soon. Quite satisfied though i still got to figure out case works and stablize system then add in the Mayhem XTR4nm White.

Modular Solution works really well though. Still more work to separate loop than planned but it's not hard maintenance (easy for me to tinker with new stuff too).
          Attached Files

Comment

Everything done except the eventual swap to Optimus GPU block. Doing the Dewire was lot of trial and error (and finding out i should use double sided velcro). End result of cable management is nice though I still needed cable extensions to route the fan cables. What can you do when your using Noctua A12x25 though.

Comment

Images Uploaded
              Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E3908.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	94161 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E3910.JPG
Views:	182
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	94162 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E3907.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	94163 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3906.JPG
Views:	184
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	94164 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3916.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	94165 Couple Items came in.

Friend's Aquacomputer Strix Block
                My Optimus Block
                New TitanRigs MDPC-X Liquid Diamond Cables

Comment

Remainder of Pictures.

Name:	IMG_E3911.JPG
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	94172

Name:	IMG_3912.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	94168 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E3910.JPG
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	94169

Name:	IMG_3927.JPG
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	94170 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3925.JPG
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	94171 .
                  Attached Files

Comment

Night Shot. Liquid Diamond is nice color.

Comment

I don't like the look of optimus and hâte the price even more lol. But I know they are not bad. Love the Aquacomputer one tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny79-Qc View Post
                        I don't like the look of optimus and hâte the price even more lol. But I know they are not bad. Love the Aquacomputer one tho!
                        The watercool is better than aquacomputer imo. I paid good price for my block so no complaints. You should see the talk about optimus kingpin block, crazy. Price is crazy too but kingpin owners are willing to pay 3000cad for them so small change.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by section31 View Post

The watercool is better than aquacomputer imo. I paid good price for my block so no complaints. You should see the talk about optimus kingpin block, crazy. Price is crazy too but kingpin owners are willing to pay 3000cad for them so small change.
                          Yep I know. That's crazy lol. But not for me to say if it's worth it or not. It isn't for me but can be for someone else. I deffinately love watercool blocks too but for practical and performances. Haven't looked at numbers yet for the Aquacomputer. Soo many blocks I'd love to get haha
                          So far pretty satisfied with EK when I look at how much it cost me compared to watercool and optimus. I just wish there was a model for the 6900xt like nvidia FE... I don't like the AMD special edition at all.

Enjoy your parts man. It's great stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny79-Qc View Post

Yep I know. That's crazy lol. But not for me to say if it's worth it or not. It isn't for me but can be for someone else. I deffinately love watercool blocks too but for practical and performances. Haven't looked at numbers yet for the Aquacomputer. Soo many blocks I'd love to get haha
                            So far pretty satisfied with EK when I look at how much it cost me compared to watercool and optimus. I just wish there was a model for the 6900xt like nvidia FE... I don't like the AMD special edition at all.

Enjoy your parts man. It's great stuff!!!
                            If you are interested in stuff just contact me. Im starting planning for next build. If you follow me, you will jump to watercool/optimus and pay same prices as ekwb. My friends bypassed ekwb straight to watercool/aquacomputer/optimus in first build.

Comment

If you are interested in stuff just contact me. Im starting planning for next build. If you follow me, you will jump to watercool/optimus and pay same prices as ekwb. My friends bypassed ekwb straight to watercool/aquacomputer/optimus in first build.
                              I can't man. I can't say why but gota stay with EK. Which is perfectly fine for me.
                              Thanks for the offer tho!

Comment

By the way, did you use the lil boards you showed us for cable management yet? The ones you can place on the side of a radiator.

Comment

Working...
                                X