Caselabs Reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny79-Qc View Post

By the way, did you use the lil boards you showed us for cable management yet? The ones you can place on the side of a radiator.
    Yes i did use dewire solution. Its really useful for Noctua A12x25 but if you have existing daisy chain fans probably no use.

Comment

Originally posted by section31 View Post

Yes i did use dewire solution. Its really useful for Noctua A12x25 but if you have existing daisy chain fans probably no use.
      Do you have a picture showing it clearly? I'm thinking of getting it since I have no possibilities at hiding cables with my actual project. Of course I would cut the wires to length and redo the pins for the fan connectors but only if it looks hidden enough.

Comment

Do you have a picture showing it clearly? I'm thinking of getting it since I have no possibilities at hiding cables with my actual project. Of course I would cut the wires to length and redo the pins for the fan connectors but only if it looks hidden enough.
        Best is there website it looks exactly the same as it

Attached Files

Comment

Best is there website it looks exactly the same as it

Yeah. Kinda wanted to see it mounted on the side of radiators and inside case. Haven't found a picture that really shows what I'd like to see lol. But thanks!

Comment

Yeah. Kinda wanted to see it mounted on the side of radiators and inside case. Haven't found a picture that really shows what I'd like to see lol. But thanks!
            On reddit there are. Basically it just sticks on it and since its facing upward, you got to figure way to best hide the fan cable to it. I still used 4pin fan cable extension cables myself for one of the fans. The other thing is please use double sided velcro over the included one if you intend to move it around,etc. Basically there original one sticks really solid to whatever surface and is hard to remove.

Comment

On reddit there are. Basically it just sticks on it and since its facing upward, you got to figure way to best hide the fan cable to it. I still used 4pin fan cable extension cables myself for one of the fans. The other thing is please use double sided velcro over the included one if you intend to move it around,etc. Basically there original one sticks really solid to whatever surface and is hard to remove.
              Yep. That's why I will cut the fan cables and pin them to length. No more hassle. Still need to grab them and have a bunch of other parts to get before that but it will be the last addition to that build. Thanks man for showing it to me back then!

Comment

Yep. That's why I will cut the fan cables and pin them to length. No more hassle. Still need to grab them and have a bunch of other parts to get before that but it will be the last addition to that build. Thanks man for showing it to me back then!
                I experiment with stuff. I got some of these coming to try.

https://www.formulamod.com/Granzon-G...-p3633750.html

Comment

Hmmm. First time I see these. Looks like a ball valve cut in half and then threaded.. interesting for sure. Dealing with 45° angle bends is not always easy. This should help alot.

Comment

New dilemma. Which of these mdpc-x avaitor cables to keep.
                    Attached Files

Comment

The one that will give you a better expérience?

Comment

The one that will give you a better expérience?
                        Can’t know till my exclusive e7-v2 comes in fall time. I am seriously done with amd and there usb boot bug. Fortunate i can run aquacomputer stuff without it connected to an pc.

Comment

Lol sorry. I can't help you there. I guess you have no choice but to wait à little more

Comment

Lol sorry. I can't help you there. I guess you have no choice but to wait à little more
                            The world of custom mechanical keyboards. Long waits (mostly groupbuy) and also money sinkhole. If your in it, you know the feeling.

Comment

I vote for the one on the right!

The brown in the Noctua fans is bugging me though...

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post

I vote for the one on the right!

The brown in the Noctua fans is bugging me though...
                                Its not that noticeable but maybe in future change to white or black a12x25 etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X