Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably get there around noonish
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Please bring me a Starbucks coffee if you see one, strong with a bit of cream and I don't care if it's not hot ! Will reimburse you of course. addict
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

No problem will need to hunt down the local caffeine store for myself.
        Addict in my own right.

Comment

Bringing a few cables to the Lan ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1655.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	75496
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

they look great, be surprised if u come home with them

Comment

A little liquid nitrogen action and Draven 73's Lan rig. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1672.JPG
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	75497Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1664.jpg
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	75498 Lots of people and Daz just showed up with his video camera.

Comment

Cool nitrogen action excellent

Comment

Surprised that there is very few water cooled systems here, I think Daz counted 5 or 6. Here's one of them. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1661 - Copy - Copy.jpg
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	75499

Comment

well they are a little heavier to carry around....get the dolly

Comment

I enjoyed my first LAN event. would have been better had I brought a comp.
                      gdesmo posted a pic of the nicest water cooled rig there.
                      Watching the LN2 overclocking was very awesome to see in action. Another first for me.

gdesmo won a Cooler Master Mechanical Keyboard so he is still on a lucky streak from last year I guess LOL. I gave him m ticket as I left so maybe hell pull in something else as well.

Comment

Think hes got horseshoes

Were they Getting any sweet Overclocks going?

Comment

5.1 was best I seen. I heard one guy got it to 5.6 but I never seen it.

Comment

super jealous over here.... been wanting to hit up this event forever...

was there any modding events?
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

Nope only the OC event and a few team game events.
                              And lots of draws

Comment

Didn't get to make it to this one unfortunately but there will always be another "crosses fingers" hopefully soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X