Buying 3M SotchPrint 1080 in Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying 3M SotchPrint 1080 in Ontario

Well after much searching online I've found a local seller of 3M wraps and vinyles, like carbon fibre.

https://shop.ndgraphics.com/product....=MAT-PRES-CAST

These guys are in Concord Ontario just north east of the 400 and 407.

55 Interchange Way, Unit #1, Concord, Ontario

Think I'll be giving them a call tomorrow.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

ooo! the also do a flatbed UV print!

no wait! they sell the printers!

cool place Hoody, thanks man.
    Last edited by bungwirez; 11-04-2012, 10:49 PM.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
      Well after much searching online I've found a local seller of 3M wraps and vinyles, like carbon fibre.

https://shop.ndgraphics.com/product....=MAT-PRES-CAST

These guys are in Concord Ontario just north east of the 400 and 407.

55 Interchange Way, Unit #1, Concord, Ontario

Think I'll be giving them a call tomorrow.
      Wicked! Just a stone's throw from home!! It always takes someone else to show you what's in your own backyard! Many thanks Hooded!!!!
      Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

There are at least a dozen places here in Toronto area that sell the Di-Noc vinyl, if someone really wants I will find most of them and post info. I personally go up to Markham but it is a bad area for me, three NCIX stores, Tiger Direct, and two or three Canada Computer stores. However I somehow managed to avoid entering the TD and the CC today and just drove by without stopping, I saved my money and instead ordered a D5 vario, a pump-top, and Raystorm block from our illustrious leader DAZ !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

LOL gdesmo, thank you for your support!
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

No worries, I`ll have a couple more orders coming soon. Have to file these processors somewhere.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Ah to live in an area such as you folks; all the best places a modder could ever want, and just a stone's throw away . Here in the West...I can show someone some of the best steak places/ deli's in town
              AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

few things better than that there fresh off the steer Alberta Steak.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

I just got off the phone with these guys.
                  It's best to call ahead with your order as it takes about an hour for them to put any pick up orders together.

brecham69 check out these guys site they are nation wide and have places in the west.
                  http://www.ndgraphics.com/calgary/

These guys have the complete 3M line for ScotchPrint 1080. In Stock!
                  Last edited by Hooded; 11-05-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                    I just got off the phone with these guys.
                    It's best to call ahead with your order as it takes about an hour for them to put any pick up orders together.

brecham69 check out these guys site they are nation wide and have places in the west.
                    http://www.ndgraphics.com/calgary/

These guys have the complete 3M line for ScotchPrint 1080. In Stock!
                    Is there a minimum order required or will they sell any amount needed?
                    Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Most of this stuff comes in either 48" or 60" rolls and they sell it either buy the linear yard or foot.

The avery vinyles are awesome as well Chrome !

Comment

The chrome is amazing! I can't believe it's a wrap!!
                        Mario

Comment

There are more than a few places here in Edmonton and even Calgary that deal with wrap materials.

For example Garage Works and a few other automotive places do full vehicle wraps, and some of those automotive places will do off sales. Not sure what they like to charge however.
                          Corsair 800D
                          2xD5S > FX-8370 > CH4-EX > 6990 > 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
                          Software Developer

Comment

The site I listed probably supplies those guy's. LOL

Garage and auto body shops will only carry certain types of wraps. Same as many printers will mostly carry white wraps.

These guys carry every type and many manufacturers. If you want Brushed Black Metal or Brushed Aluminum.

Comment

Originally posted by Izerous View Post
                              There are more than a few places here in Edmonton and even Calgary that deal with wrap materials.

For example Garage Works and a few other automotive places do full vehicle wraps, and some of those automotive places will do off sales. Not sure what they like to charge however.
                              ah, I knew there was more to the Westside than just goood meat.
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X