Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned

today I banned Lil Bungz from using computers.
    It was a tough decision.
    but he clinched the deal by destroying a third set of Corsair 1800's

funny thing is... now he's walking around the pad telling mommy,
    "comm pudder ban.... now what?"
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Get the boy some lego. Thats what.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

he spent some time with these old things...

HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

2 questions: 1: How did he get his little hands on them? 2: How did he destroy them?

I need to know because I have a 4 year old just waiting for me turn my back on something!
        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
          today I banned Lil Bungz from using computers.
          It was a tough decision.
          but he clinched the deal by destroying a third set of Corsair 1800's

funny thing is... now he's walking around the pad telling mommy,
          "comm pudder ban.... now what?"
          *eyebrows ignite in self induced rage*
          Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
          Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

same thing as always Mario... the one youtube video that he wants to see crashes,
            tantrum ensues, headset gets thrown on ground.
            I'm not usually that hard on the little fella, he does have ASD afterall.

but its a common enough fault of the Corsair Vengence 1800's..
            the wire input to the right side is suspect and twists or just loses connectivity over time.

they're easy to RMA those guys at Corsair.
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

I switching internet off for my daughter for few days for stealing my booze, while we were out!
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Mom and Dad ar e away. Whats a kid todo.
                Think yourself lucky the place wasn't burn't down, or big holes in wall after a wild high school kids party.

My dad would just go and buy us some liquior and beer, then tell us straight. Don't break anything while were gone or you replace it. Have the house spotless for they're return. Or spend a week cleaning afterwards with a few extra choars thrown in.

My parents were big on learning to drink at home with the family, so maybe why I never really cared for it much.
                Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                  holes in wall after a wild high school kids party.

Our one standard party place, the rules were it had to be spotless when adults were going to be back. On a couple occasions some drywall mud and paint were required during the clean-up place. You get 20 people cleaning up a house together and wow does it go fast though. House was typically cleaner besides the occasional hole in the wall then before the party.
                  Corsair 800D
                  2xD5S > FX-8370 > CH4-EX > 6990 > 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
                  Software Developer

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                    I switching internet off for my daughter for few days for stealing my booze, while we were out!

my son did the same but instead he decided to water it down , like i wont notice that my johnny walker taste like water.
                    i didint remove his PS3 only took off his controllers.

Comment

She should count herself lucky Daz; (many, many) years ago, my brother was caught stealing from the liquor cabinet and got a taste of the leather belt - from my Mom no less
                      AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                        Mom and Dad ar e away. Whats a kid todo.
                        Think yourself lucky the place wasn't burn't down, or big holes in wall after a wild high school kids party.

My dad would just go and buy us some liquior and beer, then tell us straight. Don't break anything while were gone or you replace it. Have the house spotless for they're return. Or spend a week cleaning afterwards with a few extra choars thrown in.

My parents were big on learning to drink at home with the family, so maybe why I never really cared for it much.
                        My parents were the same - But i never really got into alcohol or smoking. I could tell you exactly why that is but suffice to say i've seen the effects alcohol has on man and the same applies to smoking. So i suppose i made it a point to banish those things out of my life completely.

Sounds like she is around that age where she will start pulling stunts on you.
                        What does a kid her age do without internet nowadays?
                        Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                        Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

OMG!! No internet? Might havta read a book.
                          CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                          XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Originally posted by brechan69 View Post
                            She should count herself lucky Daz; (many, many) years ago, my brother was caught stealing from the liquor cabinet and got a taste of the leather belt - from my Mom no less
                            Good o'l days are gone!
                            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                            Venom Build: Build Log,
                            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                            Orange Build: Final Video
                            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
                              OMG!! No internet? Might havta read a book.
                              I wouldn't trust that either... you never read Twilight I'm guessing...
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X