Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCIX has it for the same price, but without the free shipping. Still a good deal though. EDIT: it's in their Mothers Day promo, sale ends May 15th.

Comment

On mothers day sale it's not the pro version

Big diff in speed

Comment

Check out thsi amazing listing
        http://www.amazon.com/EK-Supremacy-U...s=ek+supremacy
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Hellfire - PC , HELL NO ! Great discount but they start just a wee high !
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

LOT'S of stuff on amazon is like that. you need to be careful and compare standard price prior to concluding their special is good.
            Orange GT Build
            Orange V8 GT Build
            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

I picked up one of these couple weeks ago
              I quite like it 27.99 good deal for a backlit KB

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...n&promoid=1382

Comment

I need something like that with the large lettering.
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

yeah was my thought as well

as much as i love the black widow ultimate i have

sometimes quiet keys are nice and big letters are sweet

red blue and purple illumination

Comment

Im thinking on thermaltake G-unit white

im relly thinking to redo Extremmme red demon in a white Caselabs

but really expensive for a keyboard and I never use a mechanical one, not sure if I will like it

Comment

3770K cpu 319 bucks with a 20 dollar coupon code - 299 bucks. The coupon code is ZUO 90598 and there are limited numbers, so if you need don't hesitate !

Comment

Newegg.ca special. Core i7 3930k for 544$CND with promo code CEMCXRVV35. (30$ off)
                        Code expires May 28th 2013.

Sucks! I just bought one for 574$ last week from them..

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                          3770K cpu 319 bucks with a 20 dollar coupon code - 299 bucks. The coupon code is ZUO 90598 and there are limited numbers, so if you need don't hesitate !
                          Of course it would be available for 300$ today... Gosh sometimes I hate technology!
                          Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                          Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Know what you mean !

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
                              Im thinking on thermaltake G-unit white

im relly thinking to redo Extremmme red demon in a white Caselabs

but really expensive for a keyboard and I never use a mechanical one, not sure if I will like it
                              If you do I'll buy the black caselabs from you

Comment

Originally posted by cafu View Post
                                If you do I'll buy the black caselabs from you
                                I will contact you if i do the swap

Comment

Working...
                                X