Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siging Off For A Few

Hey guy's.

I'm heading out of town to work for a few days. 12 hours shifts at Dofasco Hamilton. I would just drive each day but the start times are right at the peak of rush hour. I'm not up to 12 hours of work and 5 hours of driving each day. That leaves me staying there for a few days.

This job will most likely be a dirty nightmare like job, but at the end of it the cash will be clean.

See ya all on Friday.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

work safe Hoody. See you on the other side.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Looking forward to see what you're going to blow your money on with the current build. Or the next build maybe!

Comment

GL Hooded...stay safe...its a jungle out there!
        CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
        XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Commute from Bowmanville would be a bugger, you would be burned out by second or third night. Keep your minivan doors locked and don't leave anything in sight, lot of low-lifes around.
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

make some horror pictures!
            See you back soon!
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Take care and be safe Hooded!
              Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

who needs 5 hrs a day of driving after 12 hr work shift?....no one

Comment

see you on the other side hooded
                  Orange GT Build
                  Orange V8 GT Build
                  Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

I start having Hooded withdrawal Get Data plan for God sake!
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I'm back

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                      I start having Hooded withdrawal Get Data plan for God sake!

Well I made it through another one. Much to my surprize we were working in one of the nicer areas of the site. I was working on a mill that handle the slabs of steel in transition to the preheat ovens. Mostly we had to check for loose or broken bolts in the machine and replace a couple rolls and some gearboxes. I was pretty lucky and spent most of the job doing the rigging and working with the overhead crane.

The picture shows one of the new rolls we replaced(3rd from bottom) and a couple guys hammering up the some cover bolts with an 1½" drive air impact wrench. Along the right side of the mill is the ovens ,luckily they were shutdown. Along the left hand side is the roller drives and mechanical lift and push transfer to push the steel slabs into preheat ovens. The mill is loaded by the overhead cranes. The steel slabs are 8" thick up to 6' wide and 30' long, weighing roughly 40ton a piece.

Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Grimy! cool shots Hooded.
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

40 tons of steels and preheat ovens!? Looks almost as dangerous as the local playground!

Glad you're back safe and sound. (Great pics too!)
                          Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Great shots Hooded

Comment

awesome shoot hooded, fells like a mini discovery channel thing about steel production
                              Orange GT Build
                              Orange V8 GT Build
                              Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Working...
                              X