Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relikar
    replied
    I know it says up to, but come on, 10mbps down too 0.65 is a joke.

Also, hate to break it to you jrees, but their Fibe network is still DSL. I'm on Fibe 15 right now. Fibe 25 is still 10 up too.

Leave a comment:

• Izerous
    replied
    Through Shaw I'm on a 50/3 plan quite often with speedtest.net when i check occasionally will report about 40/2 as a result. If you read the fine print most providers however mention that the speeds are "UP TO" those number not guaranteed those numbers. I had a big fight with Telus before because of that, also had a fight with Telus because they changed our static IP for our office and broke the DNS mappings to our servers by doing so.

Leave a comment:

• jrees
    replied
    Originally posted by Relikar View Post
    I've got a 15 Down/10 Up internet connection from Bell. My actual upload speed is 0.65 Mbps, and just got off the phone with a LEVEL TWO TECHNICIAN.

I had to explain to him that Kilobits are not the same thing as Kilobytes.

COME ON BELL.

Also they're selling 15 Up/10 Down when the hardware in my town doesn't even support those speeds. Cool.
    I have the same plan. They are still rolling out Fibe here, and it's not available in my area. I top out around 11.5 down, and my upload is the same as yours. Was told that although it's the 15/10, I'd be lucky to get 15/1...

It would be nicer to have the full upload for sure, but at least the important one is running decent. I'll likely make the jump to a 25 package when Fibe finishes rolling out.

Leave a comment:

• Relikar
    replied
    I've got a 15 Down/10 Up internet connection from Bell. My actual upload speed is 0.65 Mbps, and just got off the phone with a LEVEL TWO TECHNICIAN.

I had to explain to him that Kilobits are not the same thing as Kilobytes.

COME ON BELL.

Also they're selling 15 Up/10 Down when the hardware in my town doesn't even support those speeds. Cool.

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Heh Heh !

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Was it Bungs ?

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Just again I was asked what the difference between 3:1 and 4:1 heatshrink.

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    doh... I was just going to ask you that... .haha.

and include your new crimper and also about what crimps go where?

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    I think I have to make YT tutorial on heatshrink selection. Every week I asked the same question:

what heat shrink do I need for 2mm (4mm ..etc) sleeve?

It is such a simple logic in my mind, but SO many people just can not get it!

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Let's all remember, there are no stupid questions. Just questions we wish we hadn't asked or been asked.

Leave a comment:

• Relikar
    replied
    Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    Customer is actually quite nice, just confused.

Better have this question than flaming crap about my luck of Grammar skills or how somebody's life was ruined forever because I forgot to pack something!
    English being your second language is hardly a reason to flame somebody. People like that don't deserve common courtesy imo. Also, how many lives have you ruined, Daz?

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
    Maybe a can do stop leak would work on the yellow stoppers lol
    or loctite Blue242

Leave a comment:

• Father Fuzzy
    replied
    Maybe a can do stop leak would work on the yellow stoppers lol

Leave a comment:

• Neo182
    replied
    Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    Funny e-mail question today:

"I bought an EX360 crossflow and it keeps leaking from the yellow stoppers. What can I do to fix it?"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X