Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relikar
    replied
    I don't think he understands that next day shipping means that the order has to be shipped the day before it's supposed to arrive

Side note, Did the forums break for anyone else or is it just me? Everything looks a little different.

Leave a comment:

• mr. biggums
    replied
    fairy's and magic Daz.
    Speaking of your cc being compromised though everyone right now should be keeping a close eye, I primarily deal with cell contracts and fraudulent attempt's have been increasing dramatically. Currently I have a list of about 700 names of people using fake cc's in are neck of the woods, so keep a close eye and if anything seem's fishy at all contact your cc company immediately and get in touch with whatever credit bureau your cc company deals with so you don't get dinged.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    I have somebody who ordered last night 11pm and asking to deliver today afternoon and explaining why UPS express was selected as shipping option.

I wonder how people imagine things work in real life? :/

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Yeah, that's the ticket !

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Reply with.
    Sorry but I've never installed a FrozenCPU system.
    Return that to sender and buy a Darkside kit for which I can give full and proper support.

Leave a comment:

• MRDcanadian
    replied
    Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    " I just purchased complete sets of wc parts from frozencpu, but I have few questions on how to set it up..."

lol wow, that is silly. i hope you explain them where to go.

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    " I just purchased complete sets of wc parts from frozencpu, but I have few questions on how to set it up..."

Damn, you must hate having to answer things from Mark's store ! I hope you told them where to go ! (fairly politely)

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by Neo182 View Post
    i'll look (and sniff?) before I put anything in my mouth now.
    This is wise on so many levels.

Leave a comment:

• Neo182
    replied
    I wish I was kidding. But no , that actually happened. haha. The cream found its way to the separate corner of my counter though. And i'll look (and sniff?) before I put anything in my mouth now. hahaha

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Ha-ha-ha.. I did that too Neo!!

Leave a comment:

• Neo182
    replied
    facepalm of the day? Heres one of my better ones...
    I have a tube of moisturizing lotion right beside my tube of toothpaste.

They're both about the same height and have identical nozzles.

Guess which one I put on my toothbrush and ended up putting in my mouth last tuesday?

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Lesson learned. hahaha.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0490230894.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	75212

Leave a comment:

• GEARjmr
    replied
    I had a weird one happen about 2 months ago...got an email from Paypal saying it was an invoice on my wifes CC( for some puter parts that I know she didn't buy, doesn't know the diff from a cooler to a case) to so and so but the funds hadn't been collected yet so I cancelled it. 3 days later same thing, so I cancelled and withdrew our CCs from Paypal.

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Man that really sux the big one !

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    What the hell? My CC was compromised for the second time in 2 months! All I do is gas, food, booze and computers parts...

Have to spend another half a day for updating my bills per-autorizations

Leave a comment:

Working...
X