No announcement yet.

FacePalm of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di-Noc time for it or a casket with him in it as well.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
      Somebody purchased custom build and asking me for improvements... All i can think of is
      To resume what I think of this mess, I will quote a classic line from Top Gun : The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.

Originally posted by Chann3l View Post
      ... to cover up the use of a full acrylic case which in my opinion can never look good (prove me wrong by all means)
      Clear acrylic case maybe but with colored acrylic I don't agree...
      Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
      Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
      Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
      Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
      Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
      Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

• Originally posted by Akira749 View Post
        To resume what I think of this mess, I will quote a classic line from Top Gun : The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.

Clear acrylic case maybe but with colored acrylic I don't agree...
        Yes I should have made that clear, clear acrylic is a no go. Colours? go for it.

Comment

• heuuu, .........mouhaahahahah

Comment

• Looking closer at the pictures I noticed the side panel doesn't even stay on cause the tubing runs between it and the rest of the case, WTF, that rad looks like it's just sitting on top....I think hes trolling lol

Comment

• Perfectly reasonable request from today's mail:

: Hy I want to buy 2 fitting but i dont know what size. PLEASE call me when to meet me because I have Fitting i can show u what i want!
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Did you go meet him ? Click image for larger version

Name:	gif (15).gif
Views:	14
Size:	424 Bytes
ID:	76319 Click image for larger version

Name:	gif (18).jpg
Views:	25
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	76320
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

• Bwahahahaha ! Were they white fittings ? Click image for larger version

Name:	gif (18).jpg
Views:	25
ID:	76323

Comment

• You are bad.... LOL
                      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                      Venom Build: Build Log,
                      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                      Orange Build: Final Video
                      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Thank You ! Click image for larger version

Name:	devil.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	76324

Comment

• Snef is going to kill Bungs and I !

Comment

• HEY!

Next week some of you will ........
                            I not wrot english bad so high. Hahahaha

I think google translate here

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	gif (14).jpg
Views:	1
ID:	76325 You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you ?

Comment

• hy daz. weirdos everywhere. :|
                                Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                                Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Working...
                                X