Some people has no shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people has no shame

Got in RMA today from Quebec for Heatkiller 680 block and box looked fishy.

Sure enough, block is far from being new.

Could be major embarrassment for me to send it to somebody else!

Some people just disgusting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0300.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	79322
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

what a rimmer...

folks: do your research before buying a block for any GPU, OK
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Dastardly
      CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
      XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Just Sad.
        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

I didn't know RMA stood for "ream my arse". Very sad to see that. Some people just suck!

Comment

some of assho..........

did you already refund or exchange?

if not dont accept and reship the block

Comment

I obviously don't know all the details here, but I'd hate to think somebody would abuse the return policy. People that do that sort of crap ruin it for the rest.

Comment

That just plain SUX !
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

He said he realized that he has 680 DCII, so returning reference design (new and unopened of cause). I guess realization come at the moment of mounting block (as it was scratched and bag of screws was opened), not by making bare minimum effort on compatibility check. With DCII it is so easy to figure out, not like some guys see their 7970 listed in EK configurator, but PCB is still different because vendor made extra adjustments.

I'm not happy to insist on this policy, but with market that small - used stuff simply do not sell. So dead end either way.

I will be sending block back.
                  Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                  Venom Build: Build Log,
                  Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                  Orange Build: Final Video
                  HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

ahhh ok,

seriously DAZ, you are great to try to exchange it to right block, none of all other store will accept this type of RMA, but you try to do an exceptionnal after sale services and this guy try to you with this
                    he need to sell it buy the right one, its not your fault, i hope he learn something with this

Comment

Hey Daz, make sure you charge the return shipping to his credit card! No way you should be out of pocket because of that piece of

To the guy trying to rip off Daz, all of our butts!!!
                      Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

i agreed that daz you're service is excellent. i hate seeing someone trying to abuse of it and shame on them.
                        Orange GT Build
                        Orange V8 GT Build
                        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Working...
                        X