Valley Benchmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley Benchmark

The new bench from Uni sure is purdy, d/l'ed last night and have tried out a few runs with different settings. Nice sweeping graphics of a lush green valley.
    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

lemme get a suitable GPU/CPU combo running and I'll share my opinion...
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

A run I did with my Stryker about 3 months ago..
      Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
      Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

got that with my 680 lightning *_* going to overvolt a bit more after fitting the new block and see where that takes me

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	75457

Comment

Hm. Guess I need to try and get my CPU into a stable OC again to beat some of you

Edit: Here you guys go, Cranked it back up to 4.5ghz.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Valley.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	75458
          Last edited by Relikar; 06-15-2013, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Relikar View Post
            Hm. Guess I need to try and get my CPU into a stable OC again to beat some of you

Edit: Here you guys go, Cranked it back up to 4.5ghz.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1615[/ATTACH]
            Are you throwing down the gauntlet ? I'm sure a few of the guys are running that speed as a normal day to day clock speed !
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

is it free?
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                is it free?
                Yes sir, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                  Are you throwing down the gauntlet ? I'm sure a few of the guys are running that speed as a normal day to day clock speed !
                  That was my everyday clock until my board started acting up. Used to be stable at 1.36v, had it all the way up at 1.395 and it still crashed on me 10 minutes after I finished the benchmark. If my board wasn't acting up I would have gone for 5

Comment

"Throw down the gauntlet" just may another phrase from the language of ese!!
                    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Yup !
                      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by Relikar View Post
                        That was my everyday clock until my board started acting up. Used to be stable at 1.36v, had it all the way up at 1.395 and it still crashed on me 10 minutes after I finished the benchmark. If my board wasn't acting up I would have gone for 5
                        And how stable would your temps be at that point and with what kind of V core ?

Comment

During the bench it was ~60, at the point it crashed it was around 35 I think, I wasn't really paying attention. I'm not entirely sure what's wrong with my board honestly. While OC'd it'll run for about half an hour and then crash without warning. I can do as much stress testing as I want prior to the crash and it holds rock solid, then out of nowhere it locks up solid without any load. I have to power it down manually, power cycles once and resets the clock to 3.8 and boots up without a problem. Explain that one to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X