Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New EK waterblocks for Asus ROG boards coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New EK waterblocks for Asus ROG boards coming!

http://www.ekwb.com/news/364/19/New-...-in-the-works/

New water blocks for ASUS (ROG) gear in the works

EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is preparing a a new line of blocks for the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX based ASUS DirectCU II series graphics cards and ASUS Republic of Gamers Z87 LGA-1150 motherboards:

ASUS Republic of Gamers Motherboards:
    - ASUS Maximus VI Extreme
    - ASUS Maximus VI Formula
    - ASUS Maximus VI Hero
    - ASUS Maximus VI Gene
    - ASUS Maximus VI Impact

Graphics cards:
    - ASUS GTX780-DC2-3GD5 GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR

EK Water Blocks will release the water cooling solution for ASUS Maximus VI Hero and Maximus VI Gene motherboards first (ETA July 22nd) with the other motherboards to follow as they appear on the market. The type of water cooling solution (Full Board, Mosfet) to be available for each board will be announced via EK Website and EK social media websites.

Full-cover water block for ASUS GTX780-DC2 DirectCU II series graphics cards, which will actively cool the GPU, memory IC as well as VRM, is already in the works and will most likely be released around the same date as the motherboard water blocks.

ASUS GTX770-DC2-2GD5 DirectCU II series graphics card is already supported by our existing EK-FC680 GTX DCII series water blocks. Nevertheless EK Water Blocks will be releasing a new variant of the water block featuring FC Terminal (like the ones used on EK-FC Titan SE & EK-FC770 GTX water blocks) in the upcoming month.

Good news for us Asus fans boys
    EK always seems to get they're blocks out fast.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Yeah I wish they included the P9X79 series as well as ROG boards in the block lineup though We'll see maybe I'll go insane and buy an X99 ROG board with an i7 4930k lol

Comment

Slightly off-topic, but did anyone see Tom Logans review of the upcoming Maximus VI for Haswell? He trashed it pretty hard.

Comment

yep. i feel its no surprise. ROG boards have to wait until the bios catches up.

I still want one.
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
          X