X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some sweeeeet SLI-bridges from EVGA are almost here

https://twitter.com/EVGA_JacobF/stat...882626/photo/1

Releasing any day now

Here it is in action: (can't add the link properly for some reason....sorry!)

http://overclockingpin.com/titan%20new/evga%20quad.jpg

LEDs lights up and are customizable....but only with Titans and 7xx series.

Hopefully pricing isn't stupid!

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product...100-3W-0031-LR
    Last edited by jrees; 08-12-2013, 06:39 PM.

oh my.

finally.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

So yeah, just had one in my cart. $30 for the bridge, but the cheapest shipping is $43 to Canada. So yeah, $73 for an SLI bridge? Plus whatever cut UPS adds on, and duty/taxes etc?

No thanks.

EVGA/UPS shipping is absolutely terrible.

Comment

Nice, but like you say, too much by the time I get them.
        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

It took them 5 years to figure that out!

$73 shipped? No thanks!
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Yeah, absolutely brutal. If there's enough interest maybe we could do a group buy? I can organize it and see how things look.

Just added 5 to my cart to see, and it's $65 shipping.........so not too bad. 10 was $100. I figure if we did this, it shouldn't be much more than $10 to ship out to everybody via CP. At the end of the day it's still gonna be $50-60 for a bridge...so I dunno.

I'm not sure if NCIX or anybody else up here will carry them. I'm sure there'd be enough interest.

Comment

Maybe Daz could call them up and start supplying them.

Comment

Originally posted by jrees View Post
                Yeah, absolutely brutal. If there's enough interest maybe we could do a group buy? I can organize it and see how things look.

Just added 5 to my cart to see, and it's $65 shipping.........so not too bad. 10 was $100. I figure if we did this, it shouldn't be much more than $10 to ship out to everybody via CP. At the end of the day it's still gonna be $50-60 for a bridge...so I dunno.

I'm not sure if NCIX or anybody else up here will carry them. I'm sure there'd be enough interest.
                If they ship Ups it will be anotehr $100 on top.
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                  If they ship Ups it will be anotehr $100 on top.
                  I don't think there will be brokerage on the UPS as I believe it's included with that tier of shipping. Not sure how bad duty will be, but taxes will be 13-percent regardless.....usually get taxed on shipping as well. It won't be nearly as cheap as buying it from a supplier up here sadly.

Comment

Posted on the discussion board at EVGA asking about releasing them to Canadian retailers. Hopefully Jacob can shed some light on it.

Comment

wow these look sweet but yeah, i would never pay that much. wonder if someone did something themselves to change the standard look?
                      Orange GT Build
                      Orange V8 GT Build
                      Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

wonder if EVGA think this will help sell more dual card sets.
                        even when SLI is mostly unnecessary since one good 780 does it all.

guess you want the Epeen
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Hearin' ya on the 780 doin' it all bungz...no more SLI for me after the next upgrade, ( which may be sooner than I thought since I started back to work today ) means more money to spend on a rockin' GPU block!! Good to be back from bug infested Sask...lol...our Escape did pretty good on gas, $476.00 for the rounder to Stoon. No prov. sales tax in Alta. meant WEM damn near got bought out by the wife!! Hope everyone here is doin' well
                          CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                          XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Good to see you Gears! did hear there's a dual processor Titan coming down the pipe?
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                              Good to see you Gears! did hear there's a dual processor Titan coming down the pipe?
                              Dang, havn't been keepin' up on the latest news...dual pro Titan sounds awesome! Might be one with my name on it..lol. Hope they'll be makin' a sweet block for it.
                              CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                              XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Working...
                              X