Totally Unrelated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally Unrelated

Was working on my best friend's Ducati today, had to dissect part of the wiring harness to wire in some new hand controls and some Led turn signals. I've had to put in a lot of time on this bike since we got this from a salvaged wreck seven years ago. I straightened the frame with a combination of a 5 foot steel pipe, 2 hydraulic rams, a 12 pound sledge hammer and a few other nasty tools. Since then he has thrown a lot of money at it including this wild air-brushed paint job and lots of carbon and billet aluminum parts. Getting ready for a trip down to Deal's Gap in the States ! One section of the road there has more than 300 corners in a 20 kilometer section in the mountains ! Time to wear out a new set of tires. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1250.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	79389Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1254.jpg
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	79390Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1255.jpg
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	79391Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1257.jpg
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	79392
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

whooo that is an awesome bike. that raptor paint is awesome. how many cc with all the mods?
    Orange GT Build
    Orange V8 GT Build
    Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Not too much done to the motor, it's 904 cc with larger valves and some high end flat-slide carbs. About 80-85 hp but only weighs 390 pounds soaking wet. I like the paint job as well, I've taken it and a couple of my bikes to several MC shows and always come home with a few trophies. Alas, no top prizes though !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Nice pics of a cool bike gdesmo

That camera is paying off

Comment

hey thats neat. good share.
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

A nice ride indeed.
            After all the work comes the playtime
            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Cool! Is engine is copper?
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

No, air-cooled aluminum.

Comment

Working...
                X