gdesmo power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gdesmo power

The labs are shut down and Hell is freezing over at my place. Hydro and heat has been off for 3 days and Hydro says it will be after Christmas until it returns. Local Second Cup is my only bright spot, great staff, coffee, and excellent internet connection. Strong coffee and Green tea are keeping me going at this point. Going to be a very unhappy camper after another 2-3 days of this for sure. Hope everyone else is good and has a great Christmas ! Cheers to all !
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Wow that really sucks

I was without power from 1:00pm till 3:30pm of yesterday and last night power went back out at 12:30 and came back on sometime today while I was at work. I sure hope that's all I get.

Hope yours comes back on a lot sooner than they are predicting
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Thanx for the kind words my friend but lots of trees down and cables with it. Some streets are actually blocked off until Hydro gets to them. Have only seen Fire Dept. taping off areas and a couple Hydro supers surveying the damage. Cheers !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

guess nows the wrong time to tell you that you'd get some great OC's at those temps?

hang in there buddy. You're not alone
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Yes it is the season for benchmarking for sure ! Is your power off as well ? And anyone else ?

Comment

I lost interwebz for about 5 hours yesterday, actually had an actual conversation with the Mrs.
            she lasted about 20 minutes before I was forced into hunter and gathering mode, and drove 10km to get her a box of wine.
            after that it was all candles and romance
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Box of wine ? You cheepskate ! Ha Ha ! Should have got a peck on the cheek and a meek thank you !

Comment

LOL... her drink of choice, not mine...
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Oh lucky you my friend ! Cheap dates are hard to find these days ! More money for parts then, win win situation !

Comment

Vodka is the only way to survive in Siberia!

Do you have anything like fire place at all?

ps Sorry to hear that you off the grid. We have only few resets when trees were falling I guess...
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Nope, have to go trolling for a young lady to keep me warm.

Comment

in newmarket, we have had no problems so far, knocking on wood, some grey goose sounds good though. Hope they get things up and running soon for ya gdesmo.
                        Last edited by nass; 12-24-2013, 10:30 AM.
                        Blackout
                        Something-New
                        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

maybe a power inverter off the ducati?

Comment

Good idea FF but I would rather freeze than hurt my beloved bikes. They only get wrecked at the racetrack, as little as I can that is. Hope you are well and having a good holiday season !

Comment

Yay ! My power is finally on, gonna take a while to warm up though ! No presents but at least I'll be warm, good enough for me !

Comment

Working...
                              X