Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origin

Everybody check your Origin accts.

Today I got email saying congrats on purchase of FIFA14 and a butt load of "FIFA points"

checked my Origin store history and there was about 50 instances of "pending" purchases for FIFA stuff,
    and three "approved" purchases - currency Rubles...

The FIFA game appears in my library now, so I immediately asked for a refund - pending 5 days
    I changed my password and removed my CC info from the acct.
    Opened a complaints ticket with Origin Help Desk... still no response...

Also haven't been able to get in touch with anyone at VISA - apparently multi trillion dollar companies can't have 24/7 Fraud reporting...
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

ouch that sucks
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

that sounds crappy bungz

I received a letter from adobe saying they been hacked as well ,along with a ad to sign up for monthly payments....no i dont think so

seems to me there needs to be some better security safegaurding all our info

Comment

I uninstall Adobe once every couple months... it sneaks in there, IDK how.

As for this EA thing. got a nice chat log with Origin help desk. Told me to turn on "login Verification" .. makes acct sync to only one terminal...

they acknowledge the problem and have escalated it up the chain.
        and gave me 25% off next purchase.

and VISA shows no charges since I was getting drunk with my brothers last week.
        Luckily...
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
        X