Azza Genesis 9000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    Yes I quite agree that the windows on both the NZXT 820 and the Azza 9000 are both too small.
    because of the mesh on the 820 i think it would be an easy task to replace the mesh with acrylic and then it's not that bad of a window although i would still prefer a window like the 810. in my opinion the biggest problem is the price, there are just way more options out there that are way better priced.

Comment

Nice grab gdesmo
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
        Just bought an Azza Fusion 4000. HUGE ! [ATTACH=CONFIG]349[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]350[/ATTACH] Dust was free.
        They ALWAYS try to charge me extra for the dust! You're lucky gdesmo!

P.S. What's the cost of the 4000? (if you don't mind me asking.)
        Last edited by scaccima; 10-20-2012, 02:18 AM.
        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Guys I'm thinking to ditch Little devil in favor of this case (9000) for venom build. What do you think?
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Unboxed the behemoth, it was very well packed with a good flexible foam. I put it up on the table with my Storm Enforcer on left Double 922`s in centre, my Cosmos and my Storm Trooper jumped off the table in shame. I will be transferring most of Double vision into the Azza. Click image for larger version

Name:	002 - Copy.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	74645Click image for larger version

Name:	003 - Copy.JPG
Size:	282.9 KB
ID:	74646Click image for larger version

Name:	004 - Copy.jpg
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	74647Click image for larger version

Name:	005 - Copy.JPG
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	74648
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Well you know I'm liking the 9000 would have to mod a larger window to show off all the bling though.
              White or blak version?

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                Well you know I'm liking the 9000 would have to mod a larger window to show off all the bling though.
                White or blak version?
                White Is tempting, but with black betetr with Xpower mobo (sorry for highjacking)
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                  Guys I'm thinking to ditch Little devil in favor of this case (9000) for venom build. What do you think?
                  i would prefer the little devil case to be honest

Comment

That thing is a freaking monster gdemso

Comment

The 9000 not being quite as roomy and more in the average builders price range, makes it a little more challenging to build a nice quiet loop.
                      The LD has soo much room, if you don't have enough rads you just add some more.. Has a nicer size window, but too few 5ΒΌ" drive bays.

I vote for the Azza 9000

Comment

Would all your hardware fit? The 9000 is either white/blue or black/red.
                        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Originally posted by scaccima View Post

280 out the door and will have to wait for an additional 40 buck rebate. This was at Ncix but they have no more in Canada. NewEgg sells them for 279 plus shipping and tax ends up around 400 bucks.
                          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

OMG that Azza4000 is crazy big... you guys are making me wanna build something new!!

only if you make the LD prize of the month ...
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                              Just bought an Azza Fusion 4000. HUGE ! [ATTACH=CONFIG]349[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]350[/ATTACH] Dust was free.
                              When I was about to change out my old 700D for a newer case; I seriously considered purchasing this case, I just didn't have the need for something that HUGE. That, and the fact I didn't like the looks of the red trim (personal opinion).

But the price was comparable to the Switch 810
                              AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

Originally posted by scaccima View Post

Current price at newegg.ca is $279.99 http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811517017&name=Computer-Cases
                                A while ago; ncix.com had them going for a little bit less (usually on sale), but they seem to have disappeared since then in favor of the newer Genesis 9000.
                                AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

Working...
                                X