No announcement yet.

Future Proof RAMs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this build from bloodrage raven and it gave me an idea..but I'll be using a cylindrical reservoir and I'm not planning to sli gpus. I'm planning to make this mod but only the rad mount and 5.25bay removals.

@Hooded, sir I don't think they sell Darkside rads here in the Philippines..maybe I'll ask some of my friends that has already built their loops

and guys..maybe I'll be building my scratch case and use the 480mm rad in the future )

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0138.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	76192
    Silverstone Raven RV01, i7 3770, Asrock z77 Extreme 4, 8gb G. Skill Ripjaws X 1600mhz, Asus GTX 660 Direct CU OC Edition, 1TB WD Blue, Cougar CMX 700w, Custom FTW PSU Extension Cables

Comment

I saw this build from bloodrage raven and it gave me an idea..but I'll be using a cylindrical reservoir and I'm not planning to sli gpus. I'm planning to make this mod but only the rad mount and 5.25bay removals.

@Hooded, sir I don't think they sell Darkside rads here in the Philippines..maybe I'll ask some of my friends that has already built their loops

and guys..maybe I'll be building my scratch case and use the 480mm rad in the future )

btw, I'm planning to buy black ice sr1 for my 480mm rad?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0138.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	76192
      Silverstone Raven RV01, i7 3770, Asrock z77 Extreme 4, 8gb G. Skill Ripjaws X 1600mhz, Asus GTX 660 Direct CU OC Edition, 1TB WD Blue, Cougar CMX 700w, Custom FTW PSU Extension Cables

Comment

Working...
      X