Caselabs import charges to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caselabs import charges to Canada

I'm still debating between an s8 or an sm8 obviously if I go s8 I'll order from daz but if I go sm8 I'll have to order direct from caselabs. Does anyone have an idea of what the import costs are? I know the ups shipping includes brokerage and the cases are apparently NAFTA certified but I'm guessing there is still some sort of duty to pay as well as sales tax or no?

Nevermind, can't do what I want in sm8 anyway so duty is irrelevant...so long as s8 is still in stock come the 30th lol

Comment

duty is usually at minimum the 15% HST that you didn't pay.
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
        duty is usually at minimum the 15% HST that you didn't pay.
        Thanks, that makes sense. I'm hoping I can just order from daz snd avoid the hassle.

Comment

Pretty sure I'm grabbing an SMA8 in black off Daz as soon as they come in. And a few other items I hope he was able to get for me for my S5.
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
            Pretty sure I'm grabbing an SMA8 in black off Daz as soon as they come in. And a few other items I hope he was able to get for me for my S5.
            Ya so long as the s8 doesn't sell out before I have the cash at the end of the month then I should be doing the same.

Comment

Working...
            X