No announcement yet.

Antec Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks cool, but hwy not to spray case internals with black paint?
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
      Looks cool, but why not spray case internals with black paint?
      Not too worried about the looks, this build is more into building a sleeper. When I got the case a friend of mine said it was a waste of time to try to do something with it. So I took it on as a challenge, he will cringe when he sees what it can do in the right hands ( not mine ).
      Last edited by gdesmo; 12-01-2012, 05:43 AM.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
        if you add sleeve... and they will come.
        Most of wires and cables will have some sort of sleeve on it but will all be out in open unless I do a bit of creative slight of hand.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

hey g what the shroud on the trip rad there with the covers?
          The Ultra Fancy Build
          The Bluehawk Pedestrian Build

The Bluehawk Ultra Build - Retired
          The Fancy Pedestrian Build - Retired

Comment

It is a Koolance 3 x 120 shroud.

Comment

Working...
            X